Escapist News Network: Uber HD

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Good episode. Btw, the shirt Paul was wearing, was that the shirt Morgan had in "The Trouble With Scribblenauts"..? hmm, might have to rewatch that...

And it seems like Graham is ready for a zombie apocalypse xD

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
latenightapplepie said:
I liked the Bubble Boy hoax reference. Great job again, guys.
Very well done. It took me a second to catch on to that one lol. And I can't wait for Uber HD. I have already started a savings account just for that.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
LMAO, another great episode. So many wonderful references. And Dale, that nerdgasm was...believable. Creepy, but believable.

I look forward to these videos every week. Cheers!

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Sanctus Hospes said:
Frank's 2000 inch tv...I got it ^^
Dammit, reference ninja'd. I was going to break into song on these forums and see if anyone recognized it.

Fra-a-a-a-ank's Two-o-o-o-o Thou-sand Inch Tee-e-Vee-e (Frank's Two Thousand Inch TV), A-a-any-one can see-e-e (Frank's Two Thousand Inch TV), Go-o-ot a three year wa-a-arante-e-e (On Parts And Labor)!

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
Pankeyman said:
I'm already saving for Uber HD, anybody else?
They forgot to mention that you can save on your home heating bill by proper application of UberHD. But make sure you get one with the split screen function! Otherwise you may miss something displayed in your kitchen while you are in your living room.

UtopiaV1

Feb 8, 2009
Brilliant, inspired stuff. Very 'The Day Today' feel to it, actually made my cold hard shell of a soul chuckle on the inside...

ojii

Oct 21, 2009
you guys do know that there actually is a real ÜberHD in development and that it has already been tested once successfully, right? The Japanese national TV (NHK) develeped a 7,680 × 4,320 pixel format and a camera for it... Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultra_High_Definition_Video

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
littlerudi08107 said:
Caliban1972 said:
littlerudi08107 said:
I really wish the anchors would drop the stupid off-air skits. THEY ARN'T FUNNY!!!!
Are too!
Are not!
I will state my opinion that the off-air skits are excellent. Did you not catch the Fresh Prince reference last week? Great episode, BTW, bubble boy made me laugh.

Teh_Doomage

Jan 11, 2009
God I loved the Commander Keen video.....and the Lou reference...this "show" is now one of my favorites.