Escapist News Network: Work Your Assets

danm36

Feb 25, 2009
Ryans segment has made me lose a lot of respect for the games industry. It's all one big dating game this corporate 'buisiness' isn't it!

Sosa Star

Nov 23, 2009
Loved the "Don't cut cocain with meth" made me LOL. And that Quickpick segment was almost as wrong as the Resident Evil Romance book bit.

omega247

Apr 12, 2010
OMG the Ryan Quickbender sketch was brilliant

Also, I think my cocaine is cut with flight simulators...

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
That was the creepiest fucking thing I've ever seen LRR do, I didn't know whether to laugh or cringe, and doing both would've made me look like an evil scientist having a seizure. I picked the wrong video to watch as soon as I woke up, thanks Matt, my morning is now horrible. The rest of the episode was pretty awesome though and since you guys were going for the creepy thing, you damn well succeeded.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Us cash bag's really loved this episode. Oh, Graham don't worry i "Watch" Star War's aswell. 'Wink'

Moriarty70

Canucklehead
Dec 24, 2008
danm36 said:
Ryans segment has made me lose a lot of respect for the games industry. It's all one big dating game this corporate 'buisiness' isn't it!
See I just took issue with his Scotch on the rocks. Real men drink it neat.

matt87_50

Apr 3, 2009
lol! that was the funniest thing ever!!

I have friends in the financial/insurance/risk lines of work. there is NOTHING they like more than cheesy double entendre. so many times checking out chicks trading lols like that, but thats the funniest I've ever heard.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
Well... despite the last few episodes being very good, this one felt like it was backsliding. The whole Quickbender portion was painfully not funny. Enjoyed the rest of the show at least.

OceanRunner

Mar 18, 2009
Pugiron said:
Well only the Quickbender part sucked. Too bad that was the majority of this episode.
I just thought "What does this have to do with gaming?". I actually skipped most of it.