Escapist (Or Other Online) Couples

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
You know, much as I hate rezzing an old thread like this, I will say that I am in love with a member of the forums, but it's not quite... clear whether the feelings are reciprocated or not. I'll just leave it at that. If he wants to tell you who he is, then he's free to.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
xitel said:
You know, much as I hate rezzing an old thread like this, I will say that I am in love with a member of the forums, but it's not quite... clear whether the feelings are reciprocated or not. I'll just leave it at that. If he wants to tell you who he is, then he's free to.
I will keep a place for the both of yah in the list. Hope it goes well for yah.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
Ramthundar said:
xitel said:
Well, now that it's official, I can announce the following:

[user]xitel[/user] and [user]Geek@Heart[/user] are a wonderfully happy couple!

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
xitel said:
Ramthundar said:
xitel said:
Well, now that it's official, I can announce the following:

[user]xitel[/user] and [user]Geek@Heart[/user] are a wonderfully happy couple!
YAY! More Happy Couples for the List! May you both have a long and fruitful couple-hood!

pigeon_of_doom

Vice-Captain Hammer
Feb 9, 2008
Cor, had no idea there were so many on this site, although I suppose with the gigantic community a relatively high proportion of couples is inevitable. Best of luck to everyone giving it a go although I must admit I don't quite understand how it's possible to develop a relationship of that kind through an initial text conversation, I understand how it can happen (pen-pals have been doing it long before the internet) but personally I just don't have the frame of mind to fall a person based on their words in isolation from all the other elements of speech. I could possibly fall for someone based on their voice (and quickly snap out of it upon meeting them/seeing a picture).