Escapist Podcast: 105: Call of Duty: Ghosts and Peter Molyneux

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Diamonds in real life wouldn't make for great armour. They are hard (meaning they are difficult to scratch), but not as tough as people seem to think. And those are two different things. Although as far as stones go I think they're pretty tough? Jade is tougher, though.

Hardness is about how well something resists scratching, toughness how it can handle impacts without chipping.

Think of it this way; we make drills out of diamonds, but not hammers.

ckeymel

Jun 24, 2008
It's true, I've been in a podcast before. I believe it might have been pre-Paul? Glad you guys enjoyed listening to my poorly conveyed opinions and distasteful jokes. As promised, here's my favorite otter gifs. So stinkin' cute!

Johkmil

Apr 14, 2009
I would totally subscribe to a CarrieCast. This was one brilliant Podcat, so I support the movement for more Carrie in Podcats.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Re the comfortable console comment:
If you have a correct computer chair (that fit to your sitting style) it is more comfortable than any couch. after all, they are designed for people to sit for 8 hours straight. I would never trade my chair to my couch to sit while gaming. in fact when im gaming connected to a TV i bring the chair in if im alone (if not its going to be in the way of other peoples vision) because its more confortable.

Europa Universalis 4... isnt historical. They put Vilnius area as part of Poland when in reality they had it for 20 years by force in completely different time period. Altrough they still like to pretend it belonged to them. SO i guess there was a polish person with bias on the team is all.