Escapist Students

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
So, there's now a group for students in User Groups - I couldn't see one upon searching, but feel free to berate me if there is one already!
It should hopefully be better than all the 'Uni Memes' pages sprouting up like memes are an undiscovered paradise of humour. But then again, that's up to you guys I guess?

So, if you're at university (or college, as I believe it's known elsewhere) come join, and let's see if we can't get a good User Group built up in 2012!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Escapist-Students

Yours insincerely, Bobmus

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I joined, since I'm a student, and I like procrastinating on the Escapist. Some uni memes are funny though, if done right.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
I must not procrastinate and yet I joined. It's to, erm, laugh at you for wasting your time. Yes, that's right, that's the only thing I have time for aside from studying.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Sign me up. Anything is better than actually doing work all day, and as long as it doesn't turn into a uni meme page I'll stick around.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Woohoo, some people actually joined! Even if only to, ahem
DoPo said:
It's to, erm, laugh at you for wasting your time.
Ah well, I have lots of time. If there's one thing uni disproves it's that time = money. I have lots of time, and yet no money.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I joined, 'cause... well, why not? :p

But yeah, this is my first year in college. Maybe this will mean... something. I dunno. Just wanted to join. :p

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Where I come from, a College is Highschool! Guess I can't join it ;).