Escapists in The midwest

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
Kuchinawa212 said:
Red 4 Standing by

I live in Wisconsin. Which I see you forgot in the OP T^T
Wisconsin would be kinda a long drive... bad thing about the US, our states are bigger than many countries.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Ohio... No I will not expand upon this subject but I felt it neccesary to add to this thread.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
j0z said:
So, I live out here in the American Midwest, southern Indiana to be precise. And I look around at all of these "Escapism x" things going on, and they are always far away, even if they are in America. So, I am doing a little bit of exploratory studies to see just how many Escapists live in Indiana/Ohio/Illinois/Kentucky.
I doubt anything will come of this, but it would be interesting to know how many of our neighbors are closet Escapists.

They have internet in the midwest?! Have you guys discovered lightbulbs yet? :D

[small]i'm joking of course, do not take offense.[/small]

OP: I live in Florida, be thankful that you guys have cold weather, I feckin' hate the heat down here. >:0
You should move up here, that's what I did. And yes, we have lightbulbs, and internet, actually, I have quite fast internet.
Yes, it is broadband, and no, we on't use dialup. :mad:

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
j0z said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
j0z said:
So, I live out here in the American Midwest, southern Indiana to be precise. And I look around at all of these "Escapism x" things going on, and they are always far away, even if they are in America. So, I am doing a little bit of exploratory studies to see just how many Escapists live in Indiana/Ohio/Illinois/Kentucky.
I doubt anything will come of this, but it would be interesting to know how many of our neighbors are closet Escapists.

OP: I live in Florida, be thankful that you guys have cold weather, I feckin' hate the heat down here. >:0
You should move up here, that's what I did. And yes, we have lightbulbs, and internet, actually, I have quite fast internet.
Now I feel stupid because my family uses dial-up. D: At&T to be precise. (Worst internet provider ever!)

If I were to move somewhere up north it would be somewhere...more fun. Maybe not New York(I'd probably be mugged, raped, and have my identity stolen all within an hour) I just want to move to a more metropolitan area, where I live there is next to no civilization so I need a change of scenery.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
j0z said:
Aby_Z said:
j0z said:
Aby_Z said:
I live in... Indiana. GO CORN!
Really? where at in my state do you live? North, Mid (Indy), or south?
Some obscure town called 'Fishers'. It's pretty close to the middle I think. Just a half-hours away from down town. I kind of hate it here. My school is a living, breathing stereotype.
o_O

I go to that school!

Nah, just kidding, but wouldn't that be a weird coincidence if we did?

EDIT-
rainman2203 said:
Bloomington IN, right here. Also, I hate Nascar. That is all.
I live like an hour away from there... and I also hate nascar. High five for breaking the stereotype!
I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana, currently located in mid-Indiana in a podunk little town right on the border with Dayton.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
j0z said:
wouldyoukindly99 said:
j0z said:

Now I feel stupid because my family uses dial-up. D: At&T to be precise. (Worst internet provider ever!)

If I were to move somewhere up north it would be somewhere...more fun. Maybe not New York(I'd probably be mugged, raped, and have my identity stolen all within an hour) I just want to move to a more metropolitan area, where I live there is next to no civilization so I need a change of scenery.
Indianapolis is a pretty big city, but definitely not safe, worse than New York for awhile I believe. Louisville isn't much better... actually, I don't know where you should move up here... I say get away while you still can.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
SuperMse said:
I'm from Fort Wayne, Indiana, currently located in mid-Indiana in a podunk little town.
I am also stuck in a little town down here in southern Indiana, although we do have a couple of claims to fame. But not many.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
j0z said:
Kuchinawa212 said:
Red 4 Standing by

I live in Wisconsin. Which I see you forgot in the OP T^T
Wisconsin would be kinda a long drive... bad thing about the US, our states are bigger than many countries.
Well...in Wisconsin, we got... uhh X wings. Yeah. We just fly every where =D
yeah but the space between states is huge

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
Portal Maniac said:
gremily said:
I've been there twice to do martial arts tournaments.
Oh REALLY?

What did ya think of the place?
You know, aside from West Terre Haute.
We don't talk about them....
Not a bad place. Stayed at a hotel the night before the tournament. Nice place.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I....do not. Boston native here, but I do know of a few users and friends who live in the Midwest.

Jul 9, 2008
Spartan Bannana said:
orannis62 said:
I'm from the East Coast, but I know that Black Lincon is from Chicago, if that helps.
Hey...when did you pass me in post count?
Probably when you stopped posting. I got On the Record months ago, dude.