Escapists who have drifted away

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I can't think of anyone who has basically just kind of left the site entirely. I could probably name a few who used to post in the forum games a lot who have just migrated to another section of the forums, but that's about it.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
knight steel said:
I missed you :( Please post more often,you bring life and warmth to this website!!!
Thanks. I do occasionally wonder if I should get back into the old days and post regularly again since a lot of people seem to enjoy that, but every single time I do, something turns up which gets the forums talking about homophobic, sexism, racism or other issues, which is good, but the fact it takes up so much of the forums, always diverging to different topics as people treat the forums like their own personal blog I just get sick of it. Times have changed, I suppose. Besides, not right now, I have exams to do.

Calumon: And he already has his hands full with me! :3
T_T tell me would the Digimon trainer give up as easily as you,if the world [escapist] was in danger [no longer fun] would they just give up because it's too difficult,when the digimon trainers had test's did they abandon their responsibilities.
I'll tell you the answer the answer is NO.
Come back to us like the good old days-from now on I expect one post a day from you >_<
Also we can take turns looking after Calumon for you :3
If you come back I'll give you Digi treats:

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
I was never ridiculously active, so many probably don't remember me, but I drifted around the time of the first site makeover. When the forum "hot-topic" box was way down the page so you had to scroll a bunch.

I'm a lazy guy and don't like to scroll when quick-checking my websites. I just never really hopped back into the forums, even when everything changed to how it is now.

Other users would be Shivari, PurpleRain, UltraJoe, Xhumed, and Jim_Doki. I miss those guys. (Unsure if any of them were banned or not) But they were why I joined the forums to begin with.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
Root never posted again after his disagreement with the No Right Answer guys. I assume it was cause of that.

Also Ayline (spelling?) has drifted away again after returning for a short time.

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
MelasZepheos and Aylaine left.
This is a sadder, more cynical place without them.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Eclipse Dragon said:
MelasZepheos and Aylaine left.
This is a sadder, more cynical place without them.
I am hoping Aylaine has just gone on one of her breaks and comes back again soon. It definitely is a sadder, more cynical place without her.

I can't really speak for MelasZepheos, as I don't think I had much contact with them.

TimeLord said:
Root never posted again after his disagreement with the No Right Answer guys. I assume it was cause of that.
Hmm, I think that was during the time I wasn't on here for a while. Damn, it's a shame, we got on pretty well.

Gxas said:
He made one of the best threads ever on here. It's a shame it has died down so much.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Most of the names I remember have already been mentioned but to add a few more to the list: @MasterofWorlds: and @Blitzwing: both disappeared over time for whatever reason. @Daedalus1942: now only posts in usergroups now due to disagreements with the new rules that came in 2011.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
People get bored, or get jobs and don't have as much time for internetting as they used to. Root's still active on twitter though, so he hasn't dropped off the face of the earth. I know I am only here for a few minuted a day now, where back in the day I'd be here all day.

SaikyoKid

Sep 1, 2011
Scarim Coral said:
Snips snips.
Oh god that name brought back some weird posts... I'm gonna have to go scrounging around just so I can remember just how crazy things got with her.
Jack and Calumon said:
Colour-Scientist said:
Well... That's a little unsettling.
Do you just peruse the forums waiting for your name to pop up so you can freak people out?

Not cool. :D
Nah, I just came here looking for news when I saw this thread and I wondered if I was there. Sure enough, there was me so...

Boo

Calumon: You're not scary. :(
Really, the only one that came to mind was this guy (these guys?) right here. In all my days of lurking around, I always enjoyed their posts the most. Always a pleasant surprise when they pop on now.

AboveUp

May 21, 2008
Wow, I don't recognize any of the posters in this thread, but I remember almost everyone mentioned in it. Feels awkward.