ET-X: The Sequel to E.T. Sets the World On Fire

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
it's maybe a fake, but it's the funniest thing i've seen today by far...

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Andy Chalk said:
It's a Robert Blankenheim [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fMW3W-G43gI], and if it's not the coolest thing you've seen all day, I truly feel sad for you.
Why do you feel sad? You should be jealous. If I suddenly saw a Cowboy riding a T-Rex down my driveway that would be cooler than that.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Thanks for clearing that it was fake, i wasn't sure before watching the video xD the more suspicios thing was the cast.

Also, the Lucy, I mean, Drew Barrymore bits where from 50 first dates.

quantumsoul

Jun 10, 2010
I never pictured the sequel to E.T. as a B-horror movie. I'm sure a full fan movie like this would be fun at least in a campy sort of way but no way in hell as a serious sequel.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Aw man, I've always said they should make a sequel, there are still unanswered questions! And now you mock me with this fake in stead of the real thing?? Somebody, take note of this and make it!!

Onyx Oblivion said:
I wish this was real, as then I could watch Moviebob review it.
This would also be awesome.

Doctor What

Jul 29, 2008
Kalezian said:
well, that is awesome, I will give it that.........

but it has a close runner for sheer awesome-ass-kicking...........-ness...........
Dear Sweet God.

What is this marvel of cinematography?!

wulfy42

Jan 29, 2009
You actually had me going till I saw Barack Obama hehe.

Well, ok....I had my doubts when I saw Drew and Bruce in the same movie as well TBH.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
First I was like, "RAAGGEEE! WHY ARE THEY MAKING THIS!"

After watching it I was like "RAAGGEE! WHY AREN'T THEY MAKING THIS!"

MurderousToaster

Aug 9, 2008
Mornelithe said:
MurderousToaster said:
Mornelithe said:
MurderousToaster said:
Mornelithe said:
Definitely a fake lol, the clip of Morgan Freeman was lifted from The Sum of All Fears, the clip of the reporter holding her hand over her mouth at 2:31 is from Natural Born Killers, ~2:04 to 2:13 is the remake of The Day the Earth stood still. lol.
Andy Chalk said:
(For the record, no, this is not a real thing. It's a Robert Blankenheim [http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fMW3W-G43gI], and if it's not the coolest thing you've seen all day, I truly feel sad for you.)
Yes I know, I can read thanks, I was just reconfirming it.
I'm sorry, it's just that it seems a ridiculous waste of time to post that it's a fake when it's in the article, and many people (such as myself) will take it as a bout of ignorance from the poster.
It's my time, not yours. Deal with it.
I'm just trying to point out that you come off like an idiot when it looks like you haven't read the article and you put "lol" in every sentence.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
In all honesty, it had me going until the ET armies started shooting fire out of their fingers. Brilliant stuff.

Cookiegerard

Aug 27, 2009
I recongized most of the clips, but what were the ones with Bruce Willis? I thiink I know it, but I can't remember the name...

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Lol you should have saved it for April 1st. And not tell it is a fake lol.

BTW thanks for making me feel old. Much appreciated.

Orcus The Ultimate

Nov 22, 2009
It's funny how almost all Sci Fi Movies of recent years are only about AGRESSIVE, WARMONGING ALIENS who INVADES earth in a TERRORific form...

either that was planned:
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2010/09/22/bill-cooper-hoax-alien-invasion-planned/
remember william cooper...
about the NWO stuff and speechs of different presidents about "the only way of a worldwide coalition would be a mutual threat"

or it's just an over-used subject, like zombies for example...

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
It's sad that I know it would be bad and I still would go on opening day... hell I did go (skyline).

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
See, I must admit that I got suckered by this. I was reading the article, and kept going, "No, no no no no no!" Reading The President's name among the starring roles set off a little red flag, but it wasn't until I read the disclaimer at the bottom that I went, "Oh. Oops." Then I watched the trailer.
Someone get this man a job in the movie business.