EVE Announces Collector's Edition, TV Series and Comic

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
My knowledge of Eve consists entirely of one ginormous guild that camps the newbie areas and obliterates them over and over for the lulz.

I wonder how that will translate to t.v.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
I do wonder what they are doing with the television series, although if it like Breaking Bad and Games of Thrones I cannot complain even slightly.

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
monev44 said:
Gilhelmi said:
Wait, your selling me clothing toooo. Oh my, I will definitely NOT be able to show that off. (as it cost RL money to re-skin your character, a portrait hardly anyone looks at below the waist. Is that new shoes, oh, NO ONE will ever SEE THEM).
Changing clothes and hairstyles doesn't cost anything, and can be done on a whim. Its only when you are redoing your genetics/bone structure that there's a fee.

snip
I stand corrected. But I am still right on everything else. But It does cost money (AUR comes from PLEX) to buy clothing. I am not Alone in saying we, the pilots of EVE, still do not trust the AURUM store (nor the clothing withing).

Sewa_Yunga

I love this highway!
Nov 21, 2011
SacremPyrobolum said:
What about EVE the 4X strategy game?
I thought that's what the CEOs of the alliances were playing. ;-)

OT: I hope they include Aura in the TV series.
[sub][sub]Please let them include Aura in the TV series.
[sub]Please let them include Aura in the TV series.[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Though I never really got hooked on the game itself, I like reading their chronicles and short stories. I like even more reading about ingame politics. I'd definitely watch a TV Series.

The Danger Game sounds like fun, too.

Gilhelmi said:
I stand corrected. But I am still right on everything else. But It does cost money (AUR comes from PLEX) to buy clothing. I am not Alone in saying we, the pilots of EVE, still do not trust the AURUM store (nor the clothing withing).
Wasn't there even a Monoclegeddon event similiar to the annually Hulkageddon, where every player with a monocle basically got a significant bounty posted on their head? Or did the initiators call that off?