EVE Online & Crossing the Point of No Return

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
the new costums office thingy skyrocketed the planetary interaction item prices. i have profited well. Still though currently to be profitable with PI in highsec you need tax rate of 9.6% to even break even. NPC tax rate is 10%, so yeah highsec PI is going to hell.

Product Placement said:
the doom cannon said:
Product Placement said:
You know. I'm often fascinated by the Escapist fascination with Eve online because it keeps reporting stuff about that game.
It's gaming news, so why shouldnt they report about it?
This expansion is pretty good. Very happy with it.
I'm not forbidding them to report on it, far from it. It's just that I see them report on it very frequently, to the point that I've started to take notice. To name but an example, there have been 5 reports about the game, in November alone. Usually a month does not go by when I see a new Escapist update about Eve online.
Eve is just so unique in land of MMOs that there is something worth reporting on as opposed to "game X tries to copy WOW again" or "WOw release yet another boss with more HP".

BaronIveagh

Apr 26, 2011
Kyrdra said:
Compared to Incarna it did at a lot more which actually matters in the game. Well actually Incarna did bring Monoclegate so we can call it even :)
Edit: Wait there was the Shipspinning counter in that! yeah incarna wins
The 'Summer of Rage' was a hilarious non-issue for not only most people outside eve, but most people in it. It was sad to say, my favorite game is filled with retards who are easily manipulated by forum trolls. The whole thing boiled down to 'Promise you will never do this thing you've never said you would do, or we'll ragequit and crash your servers on the way out.'. Personally, they could have given lifetime bans to ever nitwit involved in that and the game would have improved immensely.