EVE Online: Steam Coupon

SilverStrike

Jul 12, 2010
I have one for 75%. I already bought EVE, so I'm offering it up. Anyone interested?
Offers of other coupons appreciated, and so forth. :)

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
I used a Heroes 6 coupon gifted to me and now Steam gave me 3 more randomly. So if anyone wants a Heroes 6 50% off coupon.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
Well if we are giving away coupons I have a "66% OFF Might and Magic Clash of Heroes" that I'm not going to use if anyone wants it.

Damien Black

May 19, 2011
Clive Howlitzer said:
I used a Heroes 6 coupon gifted to me and now Steam gave me 3 more randomly. So if anyone wants a Heroes 6 50% off coupon.
I'd be interested. =)
I've never received a coupon to my knowledge so can't counteroffer, otherwise I'm a neophyte at this whole coupon gifting through steam so I'm assuming all you need is my steam username, "fallenscion".

MrLlamaLlama

Mar 3, 2011
I got a 50% off AssCreed: Revelations. For what reason I don't know. None of my immediate friends want it, so anyone feel free to add me up on steam - MrLlamaLlama and it's yours.

Zedar0

Should probably make use of this
Aug 12, 2009
MrLlamaLlama said:
I got a 50% off AssCreed: Revelations. For what reason I don't know. None of my immediate friends want it, so anyone feel free to add me up on steam - MrLlamaLlama and it's yours.
I have two of these as well. I'm Zedar on Steam. Look for the idiot in the gas mask.

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
Edible Avatar said:
Im interested, but isn't EVE subscription based? If so, how does the coupon work?
You can buy the game which gives you a 1 month subscription. So the coupon essentially halves the price of your first month subscription.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Ok, I still have two 50% off Heroes 6 coupons...so if Clive Howlitzer runs out you can ask me for one.

Heroes 6 is not such a bad game, really. I think it's worth £15 ($25) and I'm not saying it just to promote it (or to get rid of the coupons) - I really mean it. I think it takes steps to improve and bring a positive change to the Heroes franchise. Well, I also think it takes some steps backwards but I believe it can provide entertainment equal to 15 quid.

There is a demo [http://www.fileplanet.com/221898/220000/fileinfo/Might-&-Magic-Heroes-VI-Demo] you can give a test spin to see if you like it.

Yeah, all that promotion stuff was because so far I've advertised the coupons twice and only one person expressed interest. And now he offers coupons himself...the irony[footnote]At least I think it counts as irony.[/footnote].

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Damien Black said:
Clive Howlitzer said:
I'd be interested. =)
I've never received a coupon to my knowledge so can't counteroffer, otherwise I'm a neophyte at this whole coupon gifting through steam so I'm assuming all you need is my steam username, "fallenscion".
Invite sent on Steam.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
DoPo said:
Ok, I still have two 50% off Heroes 6 coupons...so if Clive Howlitzer runs out you can ask me for one.

Heroes 6 is not such a bad game, really. I think it's worth £15 ($25) and I'm not saying it just to promote it (or to get rid of the coupons) - I really mean it. I think it takes steps to improve and bring a positive change to the Heroes franchise. Well, I also think it takes some steps backwards but I believe it can provide entertainment equal to 15 quid.

There is a demo [http://www.fileplanet.com/221898/220000/fileinfo/Might-&-Magic-Heroes-VI-Demo] you can give a test spin to see if you like it.

Yeah, all that promotion stuff was because so far I've advertised the coupons twice and only one person expressed interest. And now he offers coupons himself...the irony[footnote]At least I think it counts as irony.[/footnote].
Yeah, as soon as I bought the game with the coupon you gave me, my inventory randomly exploded with 3 more, go figure. The game is ok so far, the only thing driving me nuts is the fact I can't speed up battle animations without giving everyone chipmunk voices.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Clive Howlitzer said:
DoPo said:

Yeah, as soon as I bought the game with the coupon you gave me, my inventory randomly exploded with 3 more, go figure. The game is ok so far, the only thing driving me nuts is the fact I can't speed up battle animations without giving everyone chipmunk voices.
Yeah, I already had the game and I got three coupons for it. What the fuck was I supposed to do with them? I'd like to imagine Ubisoft go "Ah, le another le gamer has bought Heroes 6! Le yay, quick give them more coupons for le the game - they can advertise it better than us" (in ridiculous French accent of course).

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
I'm so jelly of you guys i can't afford a laptop (that can run steam) at the moment so i have to share my mums and she refuses to let me install it, one day i shall have steam one day!!

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i have played a trial of eve online and uninstalled it within a day. i spend hours downloading and patching the game. then i spent an hour doing the tutorial. i did the first quest and could remember anything because they just piled a ton of information on my at once. im all for learning curves but its almost like they wanted to make the least user friendly game they could. much respect if you could figure out how to play eve online but its too much for my brain to handle

salinv

Mar 17, 2010
Heh, I was wondering where everyone was getting those coupons so they could hand them out. Then out of nowhere I got a few a couple days ago. Hmmm. Assassin's Creed Revelations, Might and Magic Clash of Heroes, and EVE as well.

Brent Sonier

Mar 27, 2012
i was just about to sign up for eve online, ill gladly take a eve coupon off someones hands. my steam id is doctor_roxo. thx:)

gametest

Mar 31, 2012
Hi all im new here and this is my first gift for this community :)

5% sale coupon for all video games valid until 2018 :)

coupon = 14a825c58b
link = intkeys,com (one of the best web shops for video games

have fun !!!

Artyom Kravchenko

Jun 2, 2012
If someone have another steam discount for EVE, can i have it? I'm new for this community but not new for EVE. Just need another account and don't want to pay a lot for it. By the way, you can pay for your game time with the ingame currency so the game can be free to play.

nu1mlock

May 5, 2012
EVE is apparently 9.95? (including 30 days) this weekend on the official site (http://www.eveonline.com/). Buying it directly from there won't give you the game on Steam though.

Just thought I'd let you guys know if you didn't already.

Edit: Apparently they take an additional 5? for activation of new accounts so it'd be 14.95?. Activation fee, pfft. Oh, well, at least you'd save some.