Every human has a darker, more primal side.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
I'd find a politican, torture him publicly until he admits to lying to people, and then I'd skin him alive and hang him upside down predator style.

That'll teach the little lying b******s.

Then I'd do this dance;

brownie212

Nov 3, 2010
physical torture whilst unpleasant, unless you kill them thus providing relief, will heal... nah I'd probably just isolate them, with no outside contact, no way to judge the passage of time, they would have a toilet, food, water and a place to sleep, that's all. there would only be one way out of the monotony, and that would be not to eat the food or drink the water, both starvation and dehydration are very painful deaths, and then I would allow them to get just up to the point no return when people burst in and save them, encouraging them telling them its going to be alright but they need to them to sleep so they can treat them, and so they wake up healthy again back in the same room.

actually after writing this i realize just how cruel it is, and the levels of insanity, hopelessness and desperation it would produce.
well that's about the cruelest thing i can think of doing to somebody, desperation with that brief glimmer of hope, only to be dropped bk with the realization that it wasn't real.

actually no if i wanted to be really cruel, once they'd become sufficiently adjusted and quite probably highly agoraphobic i would simply dump them in the middle of the biggest crowd i could find and leave them there.

Yoh3333

Feb 7, 2011
retyopy said:
Yoh3333 said:
Well i have thought of that quite a few times, seeing as i was kind of an outcast in 9th grade. To be more specific, i never really had any 'great' friends in that class but 1 person stood out as the most obnoxious person i've ever met and everytime he pissed me off i wanted to stand up and hit him in the face and knocking him out. That is the worst i've thought off but i can't say i've had darker thoughts here and there.
Did I not say, "search deep inside yourself?" The darkest thought I've ever had is stepping on my cat for breaking a lamp or something.
I'm 16 and barely ever do anything wrong/illegal :/ I always try to make everyone else happy so i haven't really thought of anything else... maybe thinking of stabbing someone when i was very very depressed one day :/

rammst13n

Jun 26, 2011
the only thing that separates humans from animals is denial

OT: I know I have a dark side, however i would not kill another person or harm them for no reason, however once they have wronged me, well then that's a different story

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
CrazyGirl17 said:
retyopy said:
CrazyGirl17 said:
Personally, I'd like to find some people who have dog fighting rings and tear them limb from limb, Alex Mercer style.

...I have anger issues, okay?
Or, better yet, get their dogs to rip them limb from limb. Irony!
Ah, irony. I like you. ^^
I like me too. C'mon, I had to. There was no way I wouldn't.

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Step 1: Sharpen my sickle
Step 2: Acquire crossbow
Step 3: Pretend everyone is a vampire
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Regret

Level 7 Dragon

Typo Kign
Mar 29, 2011
It's hard to say honestly, if I have more of a primal side it most likely up lies to sexuality.

If I ever do something immoral I do it because of pure interest, or I'm really pissed off.

I have a dark side and a primal side, but I doubt it's one side, if I to do something really immoral id have to think it out.

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
CannibalRobots said:
Nope, I cant say I'd do any of this, because I'm not a liar. You can easily say you'd torture someone, but most people cant do it. Also, I am not a sick bastard, and I actually care about people.

You are a sick person, and you need to stop thinking this way.

People DONT all have a dark side, this is just an immature illusion in the mind of the ill-intentioned, it is diffusion of responsibility, you dont want to think you're a violent psychopath, pretending we'd all do this, you're wrong.

You disgust me.
Did you even READ the first part of this? I was talking about the part of us, however small, that would do this. Not the actaul us. The part of us. Honestly, read it through before you start making claims that I'm the devil.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
deep in our souls? ***** please, mine hangs out in the front room like a split personality.

im actually worried. i wouldnt go that far dude, even i would refer you to a psychiatrist.
i'm more of a dark alley throat-slitter.

plus one of my possible alters is an indie-rock sketch artist, and ragey is blacked out getting buttfucked by my gay conscience.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Steaming from my materialistic side I would kinda of like to put thiefs and burglurs on crosses(like jesus), not to the death mind you but a day or two for them to think about thier crimes and worse comes to worse even if they dont reform the severe tendon damage and the thief brand on there forhead will do just fine for prevention.

Same for dog fighters but they can hang there till death f**k em.

Stako

Apr 2, 2011
Indeed this is true. My "Dark Side" has gotten the best of me 2-3 times... the first time I ran away from home and pretended I was dead for 2 days (I was 13 or something), the second time was not long ago, when I started sending everyone to Hell, which didn't seem to turn out quite well, because after it all ended from 6-7 friend I was left with only 1, and the third time was last summer when I desided that all summer I was going to be a retard and I was dating 5 girls at the same time. The third time actually ended quite well, I almost lost a close friend, but I managed to get her to forgive me, so we're ok now. I just ended up feeling REALLY guilty after the third time.

Truth be told from a few days I got a really nice reason to be Mr. "Sunshine" again and I'm feeling a bit darkishly-angry and retarded... anyone know how to prevent a personal dark-outbreak?

retyopy

Aug 6, 2011
TrilbyWill said:
deep in our souls? ***** please, mine hangs out in the front room like a split personality.

im actually worried. i wouldnt go that far dude, even i would refer you to a psychiatrist.
i'm more of a dark alley throat-slitter.

plus one of my possible alters is an indie-rock sketch artist, and ragey is blacked out getting buttfucked by my gay conscience.
Do you people even read all the way through? I was talking about the part of us that would do this. I wouldn't actaully do that, but a part of me WOULD! AAAARRRRRRR!!!! Sorry, venting my rage on you.

GigaHz

Jul 5, 2011
I thought this was psyche 101, and maybe general knowledge?

I direct you to the id. All of these instincts can be attributed to this theoretical portion of our psyche.

CerealKiller214

Apr 23, 2011
What I have thought about a lot is, hang someone from his feet on the ceiling, slice open his arteries in his thighs and lower him into a bathtub that slowly fills with his own blood while I use him as a punching bag. He either dies from blood loss or drowns in his own blood. Though the latter sounds more disgusting and fun to watch.

Shadowcreed

Jun 27, 2011
aegix drakan said:
If I have a primal "I want to destroy something" side to me, it's buried WAAAAAAAAAAY deep.

I can't even kill things in my dreams (unless I make them vanish when they die, IE I blow them up into sand). I have to resort to non-lethal methods to take down almost anything in my dreams, even if my life is on the line. Still a pacifist even in my dreams, apparently.

That being said, if someone killed my friends, family and girlfriend in front of me, and then beat me to within an inch of life, and then I got easy-to-use-but-incredibly-powerful superpowers...yes, I would snap and go on a bloody rampage, starting with that guy. I won't deny that one bit. But even then, I'd finish the guy with one spectacular blast, not torture him slowly.

So no, I wouldn't want to torture anyone. Beat the crap out of, maybe (shakes fist at memories of high school assholes), but kill? Nope. Torture? HELL NO.
Goes for me as well.
I can't really comprehend why anyone would willingly torture another person just for amusement sake, to me that is just some really sick stuff.

Kryzantine

Feb 18, 2010
I haven't had this "primal side" overcome me, if it even exists. And that's my biggest issue with the OP, because if anything, I have seen the primal side of an individual be used more for altruistic purposes than selfish purposes. I have seen injured dogs, and people who would consciously not help a dog, be overcome with guilt or something like that, devote their time and sometimes money into treating this dog. They have no relation to it, they don't know how it is, it could even attack them, but when they see an injured animal down on the ground, they help it. I don't know anyone that would even inherently or biologically want to kill it and eat it on the spot. Homeless people are another example, we see the downtrodden and some of us will naturally want to help them, though some of us may have different values on that. That's an iffier topic, a very interesting one really. Some of us may view humanity as more capable than other animals and thus perceive the homeless as less worthy of being helped, because they have a higher capacity to survive. But that's more of a logical conclusion rather than a biological one, so that's not the point.

The point is, instinctively, sometimes it's survival of the fittest, but when it isn't and we are faced with a creature in front of us, human or non human, that is in pain and at that point, weaker than us - we are instinctively thinking not just about ourselves, but about the species as a whole. We have companion animals, we have other humans, we have symbiotic relationships to consider here. Why should we sacrifice these things? It makes it harder for us to live. We are programmed, biologically, not to do the things that the OP said we COULD do, biologically. Our assigning values and making choices is nothing that society taught us, we were born with a moral code. To violate that code is literally violating your own survival instinct.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
My dark primal side has a tendency to make my victims suffer.

<..>

Would you like some syrup on your pancakes?