Everything We Know About Mass Effect: Andromeda

The Escapist Staff

Jul 10, 2006
Everything We Know About Mass Effect: Andromeda

Get ready for the launch of Mass Effect: Andromeda by checking out everything we know about it.

Read Full Article

CritialGaming

Mar 25, 2015
I don't see any mention of the jumble-barf animations, or worriedly terrible VO.

That's probably something people should know before committing to buying the game right?

Burnouts3s3

Jan 20, 2012
I am the biggest Bioware apologist I know of, and even I think the facial animations are ATROCIOUS!

I'm trying to give this game a chance, but so far I'm underwhelmed. It's not so much the visuals that are bothering me, as it is the narrative. Frankly, they've done the task of making the Bioware Blank Slate even Blanker.

Particularly, the way Ryder becomes the Pathfinder is the most cheapest Chosen One mantle passing in a video game.

Of all the characters, the only one I manage to really like is Vetra. Cora and Liam just don't feel distinctive to me.

I will go in with an open mind and hope for the best, but I will have a critical mind.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Burnouts3s3 said:
I am the biggest Bioware apologist I know of, and even I think the facial animations are ATROCIOUS!
They might be able to fix the facial animations with a patch, but the story is something the players will be stuck with.