Evil Genius Gets Busted After Taunting Cops On Facebook

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
We need more intelligent criminals on the level on characters like Hannibal Lector and his character from Fracture, honestly. Police work is getting too damned lazed and easy with things like Facebook and utterly idiotic criminals like this..

IN MY DAY.. (insert clever meme here)

Mackheath said:
Hope he's shanked in prison. We don't need him polluting the gene pool more than it already is.
Making stupid decisions has nothing to do genetics, sir. Please stop with the inappropriately placed "Darwin Award" shoehorning.

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
I tought for a second that this was about the game evil genius... I shouldn't read when I am sleepy, but still it's a great game.

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
kidd25 said:
kebab4you said:
>Evil Genius
What now? I see the "evil" part but sure as hell not an genius.
i also wish to see the genius part of the story?
I think the title was meant to be read in an ironic sense.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
ruben6f said:
I tought for a second that this was about the game evil genius... I shouldn't read when I am sleepy, but still it's a great game.
lol, don't worry just keep believing.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
The sad part is that the idiot in the picture seems to be what most people aspire to these days:

Little wannabe thug. Sigh.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
This isn't the first time someone who broke the law was caught because of Facebook, I finally see a positive use for it.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
vansau said:
Burgos claims to be a rap music promoter (under the name "R. Mack Milly").
Maybe the District Attorney can add douchebaggery in the first degree to the list of charges. I nominate him for a new and much more fitting "rap name": MC Shyt-4-Braynz.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
"Croyle isn't alone. We're not sure society knows how to deal with a suspect updating his or her Facebook status in the middle of an alleged crime, and we don't think our legal system has caught up to our real-time, 24/7 interactive world yet. Until then, expect more instances like this, hopefully without people pointing out police locations."
-Barbara E. Hernandez NBC
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/blogs/press-here/Man-Updates-Status-in-Police-Standoff-124363914.html

Jokes on you Barbara!

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
Also,
FungiGamer said:
If you're the cops are looking for you, don't post "Catch me if you can, I'm in Brooklyn" on Facebook."

"And now there's the evil genius who was taunted the cops by saying he was in Brooklyn."

Um.......what? Is it just me or is the grammar the first thing that caught my attention in this story?

Aside from that another amusing story
Because chances are you aren't actually in Brooklyn, and it wouldn't be very nice to mislead the cops like that.
Right?
Nice example of irony by the way

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
doggie015 said:
As was said in one of the related threads:
canadamus_prime said:
...This is almost worthy of a double-decker facepalm sandwich.
Here,you can have my facepalm to use on this moron.

Really if the guy wanted to stroke his ego,he should've posted it on Google+,there's like nobody there. I should know.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
darkstone said:
kidd25 said:
kebab4you said:
>Evil Genius
What now? I see the "evil" part but sure as hell not an genius.
i also wish to see the genius part of the story?
I think the title was meant to be read in an ironic sense.
Just wanted to point out that, in this case, the word you're looking for is "sarcastic", rather than "ironic".

OT: If "attention seeking" was a crime, these kinds of criminals should be locked up for life.

Sep 14, 2009
FalloutJack said:
Two responses.

{1}
{2}

Need I say more?
haha never seen that godzilla one before. nice

OT: I have zero complaints. Criminals, please keep being this stupid, please keep using your facebook page as your "bragging grounds", so your dumbasses can get locked up much faster and the rest of the world can avoid your stupidity and arrogance.

and people say facebook doesn't do anything good...bah humbug

Demongeneral109

Jan 23, 2010
Vangaurd227 said:
The stupid! I CANT STAND THE STUPID AAAAH MY BRAIN.
In all seriousness this doesn't actually surprise me
Some people steal for possessions and attention...i guess he was one of those attention seeking thief's *Facepalm*
Yeah, not the brightest on the block :)

I just wanted to say your message is about 30 times funnier when heard in fluttershy's voice :p

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i think even if he created a working laser deathmachine to destroy all of france with a spoon a blender and a bunch of playboys by himself, the title of 'evil genius' would get taken from him instantly.
seriously, facebook is doing a pretty good job of catching criminals.

PrinceofPersia

Sep 17, 2010
I'm sorry but the title is an insult to hard working evil geniuses everywhere, Dr. Zin is not amused. /sarcasm