EVO2K9 Montage Depicts Two Decades Of Ryu

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Onmi said:
Meh, what isn't the new black, I prefer the old black.

Actually that being said, 16 is legal in Britain. What was I thinking?? It's American Sakuraites that were fussing over her being legal (and waiting for Emma Watson to become legal, yes, that sidebar was unnecessary).

OT: Ken is awesome, this thread lacks Ken, and therefore lacks as much awesome as it could have had.

/rambling pointless post

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
I'll admit I wasn't going to watch the video and post anyway, but seeing all these great posts made me want to watch it. Now I feel for that epic editor.

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
Onmi said:

Actually that being said, 16 is legal in Britain. What was I thinking?? It's American Sakuraites that were fussing over her being legal (and waiting for Emma Watson to become legal, yes, that sidebar was unnecessary).

OT: Ken is awesome, this thread lacks Ken, and therefore lacks as much awesome as it could have had.

/rambling pointless post
wait- you guys are talking about *Cardcaptor* Sakura, right?

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
You got your annoying fanboys, and then you have the special fanboys like this one.

Great combo vid!

icypenguin117

May 12, 2009
When Ryu did that humongous combo to the juggernaut... I almost wanted to make love to that combo...
I could never do any of that... maybe the odd ultra/super combo but that's about it... if only someone could teach me...

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
wordsmith said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Onmi said:

/rambling pointless post
wait- you guys are talking about *Cardcaptor* Sakura, right?
...Okay.

Wait shit, she's younger isn't she? Hmmm.

SF...

CCS...

O_O

Hmm...turns out her name isn't Sakura, it's 7 years. I'll take the 4th cell from the right please, the comfy one.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Onmi said:
No officer you don't understand...I was, um...babysitting?

Yeah, I'll take the silver chair thanks, I'll go out in style.

OT again: Do you think there will be a Ken montage? I'll cry if there isn't, I swear up and down this building I'm in that I'll cry.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
You just helped me remember the name of my favourite PS1 game.
When Ryu fights the little servbot, I googled it and found "The misadventures of Tron Bonne".

Look it up.
Its epic.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
Onmi said:
ChromeAlchemist said:
Onmi said:

OT again: Do you think there will be a Ken montage? I'll cry if there isn't, I swear up and down this building I'm in that I'll cry.
could be worse, it could be Iris Chateaubriand

Or if were going to continue the 'Sakura' theme

Who? *Googles* oh god, I had to have the damned filter off...

Could be even worse than that, it could be Bridget:

I would get jail time and it wouldn't even be worth it.

And I think after that little google, this is pretty relevant...

I would have used Mythbusters, but I question whether that would get me in hot water or not.

And OT: He's still as loved though, I would say the amount of fans for both are equal. If there was one I would go gay for...

Wait, what?

wordsmith

TF2 Group Admin
May 1, 2008
ChromeAlchemist said:
Onmi said:

Don't worry dude, I'm in the cue for the silver chair too >.> Think how bad it was to discover CCS at 13, forget about it and rediscover it at 18... CLAMP (the artists) have a lot to answer for...

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
This proves two things:
EVO somehow manages to produce some of the best videogame clips

and

SF3 is still the best looking game in the whole damn series.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
This was really freakin cool. Excuse me. I have to watch again.

Woe Is You

Jul 5, 2008
I merely have one thing to say:

You Blow My Mind. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrAH0P2zPM]

Though personally the reason why people like him (the fact that he's this standard martial arts dude that does everything well but not spectacularly) is the reason why he's one of the characters I like least in the series. Gimme some Cammy and Chun-Li.

Keane Ng

Sep 11, 2008
Woe Is You said:
You Blow My Mind. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOrAH0P2zPM]
I see your song and raise you one Beats In My Head [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccIiid3_do].

BEATS DA BEATS BEATS DA BEATS BEATS DA BEATS DA BEATS DA BEATS IN MY HEEAAAAD