Excitable Elder Scrolls Fan Creates Animated Tribute to Skyrim

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
God I love Happy Harry...

... although I'm a little creeped out that his reaction was astonishingly similar to mine...

Zero_ctrl

Feb 26, 2009
Strange, I knew that was Harry Partidge as soon as the video started.
Pretty distinctive style.

Good animation too.

Broderick

May 25, 2010
Chris always makes awesome videos like this, but by god has this surpassed my expectations. That song was hillariously similer to how I reacted.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
seeing as my friend has played oblivion for easily over 1000hours I expected him to react like that but he just went 'that's great'.

Chronologist

Feb 28, 2010
blipblop, I second that. This is WAY better animation that most of the stuff on the escapist, which is realy something since the escapist animation is usually really good. I just love Harry's irreverent, over-the-top humor and very distinctive animation style. He needs a show on the escapist.

Gitty101

Jan 22, 2010
Awesome, pretty much how I felt when I heard about the announcement ^^

Plus, he has a very good singing voice. Maybe he chose the wrong career the day he became an animator...

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
That was a short but amazing song. We all reacted similarly when we discovered the new elder scrolls game's trailer.

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Oh, I was wondering why his name was very familiar. Ah yes, Saturday Morning Watchmen.

Ukasuy

Oct 20, 2010
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
I feel exactly like he does about the elder scrolls games. Other games are great and all but nothing gets me excited like a new elder scrolls adventure.