Exciting New Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Trailer Reveals New Fighter

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I'm calling it now, that's a Doom Bot. If it was the Real Von Doom he would have wiped the floor with those guys. I agree with the others, this one has way too much contrast. It looks really nasty too, it's dark with contrasting colours. It hurts my eyes. Unless they add Squirrel Girl, I doubt this will be that amazing.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Pity I don't know who Tron Bonne is. Regardless, there are already plenty of characters announced who I'd love to play, so at this point, Capcom could fill in the rest of the roster with crap characters and I'd still make this a day-one buy.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
When the heck did Ameterasu get put in this?!
I want now!

I don't really give a damn about any of the other characters if I'm honest. (besides maybe Frank West... He's been in wars, y'know?)

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
This is just AWESOME!
And now i really want to make a Joe X Amaterasu team and a Iron Man X Morrigan team.
But that's not important.
Whats important is...Tron Bonn.
HELL
YES!

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Is it me or are most of the 'evil" characters so far only from the marvel side, someone can correct me on this but this idea is from what I've seen so far. More capcom baddies please.

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
Swny Nerdgasm said:
I loved the last two games, but the fact that this has Deadpool in it makes it a must avoid for me, and that makes me sad
What? What? Deadpool being in it makes it a turn-off?

Swny Nerdgasm

Jul 31, 2010
HigherTomorrow said:
Swny Nerdgasm said:
I loved the last two games, but the fact that this has Deadpool in it makes it a must avoid for me, and that makes me sad
Yeah I can't stand the character, nor how often he's been showing up where he's not needed

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
Heh, Tron looked so adorable in that trailer. ^^

This is going to be fucking sexy. The only thing keeping it from being perfect is the definite lack of Gene (from God Hand... bastards).

AND WHERE THE HELL IS SPIDEY ALREADY!?

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
Dirty Apple said:
Seeing anime style characters fighting Doom alongside the Captain just feels weird to me. I'm not even speaking along comic geek lines either. Esthetically it just doesn't seem to flow very well.
It's not weird at all. It's simply stupid.

skylog

Nov 9, 2009
ImprovizoR said:
Dirty Apple said:
Seeing anime style characters fighting Doom alongside the Captain just feels weird to me. I'm not even speaking along comic geek lines either. Esthetically it just doesn't seem to flow very well.
Yet having a realistic-looking Tron would upset the fans who want her to keep her cartoonish appearance.

You can't please everybody.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Tiamat666 said:
Yeah. It all looked pretty awesome until the ridiculous anime characters started showing up. I was almost expecting to see Mario and Sonic the Hedgehog jump into the fray as well...

Yeah, those aren't Capcom but still... the styles don't really mix.
Yeah, I mean I'm sure the game itself will be fine. But from the perspective of the trailer alone, the goofy-aspect killed the initial bad-ass feel.

poiuppx

Nov 17, 2009
ImprovizoR said:
Dirty Apple said:
...or it just doesn't work for either of you. For me, works just fine.

OT, hot damn. Good to see Tron Bonne's in it once again. Now, Capcom, maybe if you'd, I dunno, actually MAKE Megaman Legends 3, you'd shoot to the top of my favorite game company list.

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
Swny Nerdgasm said:
HigherTomorrow said:
Swny Nerdgasm said:
Yeah I can't stand the character, nor how often he's been showing up where he's not needed
Well, while I think your stance is odd, you can't blame a person for having an opinion.

GothmogII

Possessor Of Hats
Apr 6, 2008
laryri said:
The pilot is Frank West. Just throwing that out there.
He's cov....nah, I'm not going to do it, I'd have to kill myself afterword.

I'm curious about the voices though, SFIV's English voices were pretty decent, so I'm hoping it'll be much the same here. Though, hopefully they'll have both English and Japanese options.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
Holy shit did Captain America just deflect a Helicopter with his shield O_O

America...fuck yeah!

Sir John the Net Knight said:
Apparently Cyclops got the axe, but no one likes Cyclops.
Uhmm...I loved Cyclops...I was always either Captain America/Guile/Ken or Captain America/Cyclops/Guile. Cyclops was my anti-spammer, quickly showed Cable who his daddy was. (seewhatididthere)

Im personally pissed off he was axed...and I'm gonna be really mad if Guile and Ken aren't added, Cable Storm and Magneto can all shove off.

*Note* Even if my favorite team is gone I'm already sold for Captain America.