EXP: ScrewAttack's Death Battle! Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash

stormeris

Aug 29, 2011
I remember watching it.
It's easily the worst "death battle" they have ever done. They had barely done any research on Starscream, the whole thing screamed "SHOCK VALUE, PONIES > TRANSFORMERS".

It's not gonna change the fact that Tranformers (the cartoons) were and still are a better show than MLP.
That's not an opinion, it's a fact.

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
kailus13 said:
Would eating that crystal thing actually kill Starscream? Or would it just make him wish he was dead as he slowly passes through Rainbow Dash's intestines?

Getting hit by an object moving at mach 10 would probably kill anything.
They answered this in one of their FAQs. In short: Yeah, SS' spark would live, but Equestria has almost no machines he could fight with. (at the time, just a sewing machine and some scanning equipment)

Besides, it's not like anyone's going to really die on-screen in friggen MLP.

Klagermeister

Jun 13, 2008
stormeris said:
I remember watching it.
It's easily the worst "death battle" they have ever done. They had barely done any research on Starscream, the whole thing screamed "SHOCK VALUE, PONIES > TRANSFORMERS".

It's not gonna change the fact that Tranformers (the cartoons) were and still are a better show than MLP.
You have a very, very, VERY poor understanding of the word "fact"...
I'm going to assume that basically translates to "I think Transformers is better than MLP". I understand and accept your opinion, though I don't agree.

Next time express your opinion in a calm, reasonable manner, would you? It prevents arguments.

OT: It doesn't surprise me Rainbow Dash won. Starscream was always kind of a schmuck so he was doomed from the get go.
Not to mention Dashie has complete control over the exact force of nature that could short-circuit and destroy him...

Perhaps Dashie vs. Devastator would be more fair.

Mid Boss

Aug 20, 2012
stormeris said:
Despite what politicians and fan boys would have you believe, opinions are not interchangeable with facts. Nor can scientific reason be applied to which show is inherently superior because they have no common denominator. Such speculation is purely subjective and completely pointless.