EXP: ScrewAttack's - The Best EVER! Controller

ScrewAttack

May 16, 2013
ScrewAttack's - The Best EVER! Controller

We all play games, but not all of us play them the same way. These are our best EVER controllers!

Watch Video

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
iniudan said:
How dare no one mention Steel Battalion's controller.

And they actually thought they could map all that to the Kinect.

I rather like the Xbox 360 controller because I have huge hands that seem to fit it well.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
iniudan said:
How dare no one mention Steel Battalion's controller.

That's because that is NOT a controller, no, do not quote me back telling me I am wrong because YOU sir, are wrong. It is not a controller......it's a God, damned command station! It's a behemoth of a command station no less!
^I'm being an ass, don't take me seriously.

OT:
For 2D:

I don't know why people say this controller is bad, for a majority of Gen titles it works and it fits your bloody hands! I don't have giant hands, they're probably average just thick and even as a kid this controller just felt better than others.
OR for games that require more buttons it's a toss up:

OR

6 button controller I rarely ever had to use, many games used 3 just fine, but it need 6 buttons did work really nice in Ranger-X, the Ascii controller is more SNES styled and has turbo features, still have all my original controllers, they all work and rock.

Yes I'm sure you SNES fans are just going "SNES controller is better" I happen to like the SNES controller but the Gen controllers just fit better and let me hold it better while the SNES controller feels like it's cut from 1 bit of flat plastic with no grips on the back...and it's small for my hands. Gen controllers are thicker, have fatter buttons and have that nice slot for your fingers.
So it's good but I give the edge to the Gen controller.

For 3D, going to have to go with:

The size is just right, it feels good in the hands, has been good even without the analog sticks on the PS1, it lost a bit with the PS3 versions really ...dumb rounded triggers but, overall this controller is still great because it keeps 2D and 3D gameplay in mind. 360 controller is REALLY nice, but that god, damned, Dpad...

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
Gamecube Wavebird controller, it feels so right, and it was one of the first wireless controllers that worked well.

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
My vote is for the humble keyboard. Right hand over the arrow keys, left on Ctrl/Shift/Alt/Space/Z/X/C/whatever.