EXP: ScrewAttack's Top 20 N64 Games (10-1)

ScrewAttack

May 16, 2013
ScrewAttack's Top 20 N64 Games (10-1)

This is it: the ten greatest three-dimensional, analog stick-controlled Nintendo 64 games of all time! Is your favorite among the best of the best?

Watch Video

Hero of Lime

Staaay Fresh!
Jun 3, 2013
I wouldn't put Smash Bros. at number 1. It's still a great game, but I prefer the likes of Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Mario 64.

Then again, not everyone is going to agree on everything, especially top 10 N64 lists.

xPixelatedx

Jan 19, 2011
Smash is #1

...I am thinking somewhere more in the 20s tier. I mean, it was the weakest entry into that series so far, and it even felt cheaply made back then; with that ultra crappy/rushed box art and little advertising (at first). Don't get me wrong, it's still a great game and part of an even greater franchise, but it was always like #3-#5 in the fun N64 multiplayer games you could play at parties. That's just it, to, once the party/sleepovers were... well, OVER, the game became as boring as a rock. Lets face it, most of us gamed when no one was around. Mario 64 should have been #1, and smash should have been in the back-end of the list.