EXP: Steve vs. Steve - Episode One

Vintage Beef

Jun 27, 2013
Steve vs. Steve - Episode One

In the first episode, there just aren't enough yellow flowers to go around...

Watch Video

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
It somewhat undermines the gag if there is another yellow flower clearly visible in the shot (around 1:20).

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Blue steals Reds' flower, so Red burns Blues' house down. This progression seems logical.

I'd hardly say Blue wins when he still doesn't have a house.

Anchupom

In it for the Pub Club cookies
Apr 15, 2009
Oh wow, it's Beef! To all the people who aren't sure about this - check out VintageBeef's channel, he has a few more episodes on there and the series does improve in quality.

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
SlightlyEvil said:
It somewhat undermines the gag if there is another yellow flower clearly visible in the shot (around 1:20).
YEAH... that bugged me too...

Ace Morologist

Apr 25, 2013
The fact that blue Steve opened and shut the door of his ruined house when he went out for vengeance really tickled me.

--Morology!

Systemerror

Jul 2, 2013
SlightlyEvil said:
That was the joke. He didn't want a yellow flower, he wanted BLUE STEVES yellow flower.

Mossberg Shotty

Jan 12, 2013
Seems kinda backwards that the guy who instigated this rivalry should be the winner. Although, I guess 'win' is a subjective term, because he still ends up homeless.

That'll learn Red Steve.

marcooos

Shit Be Serial Cray
Nov 18, 2009
Wreeyyy beef's videos are on here!!! Anyone interested he's Vintagebeef on youtube and he's also part of a larger community called Mindcrack

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Holy crap it's Beef. I'll be over here having a fangasum, give me a second.

---

OT: Okay, yea, this is really the first video I ever saw of yours, still funny to this day. Are you planning on posting the other episodes anytime soon?