Expected Skyrim Glitches?

TheDudeMan14

Aug 13, 2009
So, I just watched the new Skyrim gameplay/walkthrough/commentary.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2011-elder-scrolls/714851

I love the Elder Scrolls series and am a huge fan of Betheseda. But I also know how glitchy and laggy their games are. So I ask this, what do you think some(if any) of the glitches will be?

I personally think the first 10,000 game boxes will contain no disks and just be empty boxes..

Sep 17, 2009
The most common glitch will be an augmented reality glitch where you are unable to ever stop playing the game for less than 14 hours straight every day.

bob1052

Oct 12, 2010
Brand new engine means that a lot of the recurring bugs won't show up because everything was rebuilt.

Brand new engine means everything is going to be far less tested and there is possibilities for plenty of bugs.

I'm looking forward to it.

Inkidu

Mar 25, 2011
If you climb the tallest mountain naked and use the dragon words "Great Whining Thunder" it glitches back to Oblivion-esque controls and settings. Of course, I'd put that in there just to be sadistic.

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
With any luck, the infinite duplication bug will remain.

Warning, turn your volume down before playing this.

Krunkcity3000

Mar 12, 2008
I remember being raped by Oblivion when my Shadowmere chased a wolf over the mountains and never came back. I wept.

I predict something like this in the Skyrim. Maybe you'll do a series of quests and earn a glorious Black Dragon who breaths Lightning Bolts and have battleaxes for for feet. Then you'll dismount him and he will chase a crow outside the skybox.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I imagine the dragons will get caught on bits of scenery and spaz out.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Hopefully none.

But I'm not counting on Bethesda to make a game that isn't buggy as hell.

I want this game to be good and stable. I looks really fun and I'd hate for it to be plagued with bugs.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Things will explode. For no reason. You're fighting a bandit: his head explodes. Majestic dragon soars through the air...and suddenly explodes. You equip a bow and your hair explodes.

Just that sort of stuff.

Vonnis

Feb 18, 2011
Some old classics, maybe. I'll laugh and cry at the same time if I pick up an item from say, a table, and every other item on that table will mysteriously float up and just hover there for eternity. Such a stupid, yet somehow charming bug that was.

MASTACHIEFPWN

Will fight you and lose
Mar 27, 2010
Swiming through land would make my day...

And half of a dragon appearing to fight you would also be hilarious...

As for expected... Can't say...

oplinger

Sep 2, 2010
I expect no glitches at all because they put a lot of work into making a brand new engine, and have spent hours and hours painstakingly play testing every new build of the game and tinkering with the engine to make sure everything is perfect, it's their engine this time, they can make it work!

go go gadget optimism!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Fucking up dragon kill animations with lots of clipping.

Crashing whenever you dual wield spells with area effects.

NPC convo loops.

Purple eyes.

WorldFree55

May 22, 2011
Bethesda is using a dramatically different engine, so I'm expecting a lot less than the glitches in Fallout 3, Oblivion, and FNV combined.