Explain your username/avatar.

emmademented

Jun 9, 2010
Username: It's pretty much my name, except of the 'ed' on the end.
Piccy: It's a picture a friend of mine drew of me in high school.

Uncle_Brainhorn

Dec 18, 2009
Uncle Brainhorn.

My sister and her ex were talking about the first word to teach my niece. My sister said "mommy" and the dad said "daddy." I was trying to be funny and said I would teach her the first word I thought of, which was brainhorn. So, I'm her Uncle, and I said brainhorn, so now they call me Uncle Brainhorn.

Code Monkey

Mar 21, 2009
Username
A Jonathon Coulton song I like.

Firo from Baccano!, because I couldn't find a good picture of Jacuzzi.

niege

Aug 16, 2009
Username: i thought it was a good name as a fantasy character so i made one 3 months later i discovered that it means snow in french and i love snow so it adds up :D.
avatar this one is from narnia but i am gonna change it soon.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
Username: Aku - Japanese for "Evil" or "Bad". San - Informal honorific in Japanese loosely translating to "Mr. or Ms."

Put it together and what have you got? Mr. Evil.

Avatar: Blackwolf from the movie Fire & Ice.

Wapox

Feb 4, 2010
My name: It's a name that I came up with for my first character in World of Warcraft, and I've kept it since.

My avatar: It's my XBL avatar, made to resemble me as much as poss.

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
Username: I used to call yojimbo's (from FFX) move zamanto "zanakanishi"... as i forgot it's name at one point... it just kind of stuck since then, still have no idea how i turned it into such an odd name, but ah well, it sounds pretty good.

Picture: It displays how i can be at times, if it comes down to something serious like games, and someone delaying the amout of time I have with them (yes, thats why i'm posting on valentines day, women don't seem to respect my love for gaming), I can be the coldest person to live, however I can also be quite nice at times.

minespatch

Jan 13, 2011
Username: Back when Neopets was made for teenagers and college guys and Viacom didn't buy it over, the site chose my username. Now it's my artist name and I've been using it ever since.

Avatar: My Frontierville character. I like playing as a frontier reaper since everybody else can wear whatever they want. Also, I'm a psychopomp fan.

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
User name: From the song Angry Johnny by Poe, I was listening to it a day or so before joining and it just kind of stuck in my head.

Avatar: Changes all the time. Right now it is Dot from the Animaniacs but it will probably change again shortly. I have way too many interests to settle on one thing.

CATB320

Jan 30, 2011
Username: Umm. Well, my name is Catherine. The B320 comes from KatB320 in Halo: Reach (even though her name is Catherine too!). I'm not very creative at all.

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Username - Terminate421 its my online alius

Avatar - Its Empoleon giving a 'you fail' look. Because:
A. Empoleon is my favorite pokemon
B. 'You fail' looks are funny

PortalParadox

Jan 6, 2010
Avatar - Two portals passing through each other, which was an unfortunate byproduct of an experiment to discover the location of Nega-Jesus.

Username - Take a wild guess.

Simulated Eon

Oct 15, 2010
Username - A longer form of my birthname. Simon became Simeon which became Sim.Eon which became my username.

Avatar - Some vampire chick that I found on Deviantart and thought it looked cool.

Will edit if I find the name of the one who made the pic.

My name is Fiction

Sep 27, 2010
Username- It sounds awesome, like a man with no name

Avatar- The one free man "Gordon Freeman".
If you haven't played HalfLife2 I Shuuuuuuuuun, you. :)

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
Username - Its from Hitman Reborn (anime) vongola is the name of the Mafia. Storm as in
"storm guardian" he is the right hand man in that Mafia. Then the G part well G is the name of the very first storm guardian.

Avatar - The 10th generation storm guardian showing how will he can take orders.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Avatar: Nel and Nnotria from Bleach engaged in combat, I really like Nel and as you can see she is clearly winning.

Username: It's actually a refrence to the Knights of the round from Code Geass, but since I couldn't think of a number I ended up with what you see now.

daywalker1776

Mar 16, 2009
Username: daywalker because i was once descries as a daywalker in the ginger sense, but I have become a full fledged ginger. 1776 because I like the year (and no other reason).
Avatar: I think the Soviet flag flying over the Reichstag is the ultimate sign of absolute victory in the European Theater of War.

Jun 26, 2009
Username: Its what I am, or what I was called once at least. When I announced to my Christian teacher in a Christian school that I nolonger believed in the Christian teachings, she refered to me as a Fallen-Angel. I replied that I was also a Risen-Demon, because before I was a douche. I was a horrible little brat, then I had a change in heart and became a better person. Making me both a (To my Christian teacher) Fallen-Angel and a Risen-Demon.
Avatar: Its CC from Code Geass with my hair colour and eyes as well as the Escapist E in place of the Geass symbol. I like to think of her as FemMe. Made it today.