Explain your username/avatar.

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Username-If you knew me in real life, 'twould be obvious...

Avatar-No goddamn clue... I found a picture, I liked it... Everyones happy!

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Pararaptor said:
Why on Earth couldn't you have posted in one of the plethora of other threads that ask the exact same question?
Your avatar is sexy, if that's who I think it is.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
Username:

I was 12 and I had to think of something cool, so I came up with this. I go by either MODERNPROD1GY or Split\Smoke, not this. I wish I could change it.

It's Klonoa. He is awesome.

Cutter9792

Nov 22, 2009
Username- My last name ends with "Cutt", so my friend just added "er" to the end of it. The 9792 is an inside joke that you mainstream folks won't understand (sarcasm).

Avatar- Alas, I have none as of current.

Myster XIII

Nov 11, 2009
Username - Myster XIII Because my last name begins wiht the letter M and M is the thirteenth letter in the Alphabet.

Avatar - War from Darksiders. Because I wish I could solve all my problems with a big sword while on the back of a horse from hell.

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
Username: Cpt Morgan is always taken and that is my last name. And I like rum.

Avatar: Half faces of Ulquiorra (Segunda Etapa) and Hollow Ichigo because I like Bleach (duh).

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
Username - My first initial then the name my friends have dubbed my homeade tea (it actually doesn't have lemon in it)

Avatar - i do papercrafts and i did the three bob-ombs from mario64 in a little group meeting

Akatosh

Feb 14, 2011
Username: The megasuperawesome dragon god from TES

Avatar: My Response to google every time I get on

thedeathscythe

Aug 6, 2010
My name: I used to be a huge fan of Gundam Wing (I still like it, but it's not the be-all end-all of anime/manga). I used the name "deathscythe" in one of my online games, but when I got my PS3, it was taken, so I added the "the" to it. I didn't really want it to be "deathscythe666" or "XdeathscytheX" or something, so I just did that. Ever since then, it's stuck. It's never taken, and people just call me "death" anyways (which I like the sound of), so everyone wins.

My avatar: It's the cd cover for an album I'm working on. I'm a mashup artist under the name Lt. Surge, and the album is Phat Beats To Phuck To. I got the album name from the Mega64 podcast, when Derreck talked about one of the playlists he used for when women came over. Obviously my artist name is a throwback to Pokémon, but also because I'm working on an album using the Pokémon instrumentals as the music to mashup with called Pokémon Red: Gotta Mash Em All!, as well as all the other non-video game mashups I work on. I keep my work here if you want to check it out, I'm always looking for criticism and comments.

Leadfinger

Apr 21, 2010
Leadfinger-I went through an 800 round airsoft AK47 hi-cap mag in 10 minutes, without hitting anything.
Avatar-Just got one off of this site. Dang, I need something better.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
I changed my username it after I came home slightly drunk after going out to watch the Mighty Boosh Future Sailors tour. I began to hate it but now it's regrowing on me.

Also, I really like L4D2. And Fable.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
FirstToStrike said:
Username:

I was 12 and I had to think of something cool, so I came up with this. I go by either MODERNPROD1GY or Split\Smoke, not this. I wish I could change it..
You know you can change your username once, right?

On the main page, click Profile, then Update Account Information on the right hand side. But you only get one chance. :)

and yes, Klonoa is awesome.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Username: It's the name of Draco Malfoy's wife (Harry Potter character for those who don't know) and I just really liked it.

Avatar: I really got back into the game American McGee's Alice and the cat is my favourite character.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Username: since Pikey rhymes with Mikey (my nickname (real name Michael)) and I am just That Awesome =)

Avatar: A Birdlike Demon that I made from scratch using Photoshop

theaceplaya

Jul 20, 2009
Username: My nick name is Ace and theaceplaya been my screen name since 1999 (starting with AIM). It's the same SN I have for darn near everything (XBOX Live, PSN, etc.)

Avatar: Smash Bros. logo. All the Smash Bros. games are fantastic, and you all know it. (No I don't like random tripping but the game is still damn good)

Father Tunde

Dec 8, 2010
Username:
Father Tunde - My favourite character from Lost is Eko Tunde. He's a Nigerian drug runner turned priest (hence the 'Father'). He kills members of the Others using rocks and his make shift 'Jesus stick'.

It's Eko as a priest. The best picture of him I could find (whilst in priest gear)

xpk3

bronies unite!
Aug 26, 2009
Username: Years ago my friend had a Dell XPS, XPS sounded ok for a username except for the S, so I changed it to a K. The 3 is because the username needed to be 4 characters.

Avatar: It's a picture of the cat race in Wolfire's Overgrowth. Although they're not in the game yet...

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
Username: Back in Middle School, I had a thing for philosophy, and because I was a geek back then as well, I thought I'd go for something mystical-sounding. Anyway, it has been over 15 years since then, and I've been too lazy to come up with something new.

Avatar: I've also been too lazy to come up with an avatar.