Extra Credits: Where for art thou?

LaughingJester

Nov 8, 2010
Hey escapists,

It's friday(in the down-underverse) and I am wondering what happened to my fav friday morning intellectual infusion?

Anyone know what happened. Are they gone for good?

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Wow, someone is massively behind the times. They jumped ship weeks ago. Go search youtube.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
They left a few weeks ago, I think three by now. The Escapist removed the video library this week.

EDIT: They have a YouTube channel that someone will link.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
...And it's "wherefore", which actually means "why".
As in:
"Wherefore would you use such an outdated word, not to mention incorrectly in two ways?"

pppppppppppppppppp

Jun 23, 2011
Here, they have a new episode up today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=fvst

Okay, okay, I kid. Here's they're actual video:

f[/youtube]

Pyro Paul

Dec 7, 2007
huge disagreement over payment and money owed, even to the point where the escapist management thought themselves entitled to some of the promotional fundraiser that was designed to help the artist' have corrective surgery on her arm. something about how it was solicitated on here which means that they have some claim to what was made off of it all.

they jumped ship, but still are posting videos every now and then under the youtube handle 'ExtraCreditz'. find them, Favorate/subscribe them. no reason in good talent and great explination to be lost because of mismanagement.

LaughingJester

Nov 8, 2010
Fwee said:
...And it's "wherefore", which actually means "why".
As in:
"Wherefore would you use such an outdated word, not to mention incorrectly in two ways?"
Cheers for the correction. Can you tell I was listening when we studied Shakespeare :p

Thanks for the response guys! *clicks on youtube*