Extra Extras

Graham_LRR

Unskippable, LRR, Feed Dump
Nov 13, 2008
Extra Extras

Sometimes you need to get a little help from your friends. Or complete strangers.

Read Full Article

Rakor

Mar 9, 2010
Somehow every Loading Time ends up having a t-shirt idea, its uncanny.

Jello tree!

Hashbrick

Mar 20, 2009
There's not a time of day I don't say "Would you drink this donkey seamen for $1,000?" Well played.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Man I thought I had seen most of the LRR stuff from back in the day but you guys referenced a ton of videos that I either don't recognize or remember.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Ah, so it's a common thing for universities to have those squeaky chair table things!?
However, aren't they all detachable at the side? (Could've been way more convenient!)

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
Every time I see an older video of Paul, I think to myself.

"Man... he looks so good with facial hair... he should grow that out again."

Does that make me gay?

Not a serious question, I'm secure in my sexuality

Jan 12, 2012
Rakor said:
Somehow every Loading Time ends up having a t-shirt idea, its uncanny.

Jello tree!
But how would the jello grow? I assume it needs some sort of rind or peel to hold it together, otherwise it would just fall off the branch and coat the ground around the tree with sticky green gloop.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Draconalis said:

Does that make me gay?

I'm not sure saying "I'm secure in my sexuality" makes you seem secure in your sexuality...

PayneTrayne

Filled with ReLRRgious fervor.
Dec 17, 2009
I was wondering if the moshpit etiquette necro would be remarked upon at some point. Woo!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I wonder how many people LRR could rally together if planned far enough in advance. I'm kind of scared to see that happen. Would there be LRRfest? LRRcon? Frightening.

Draconalis said:

Does that make me gay?

It's been scientifically proven that both beards and mustaches of a good quality are always sexy, regardless of gender. It only becomes homoerotic if you dream about running your hands through it lovingly.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
BehattedWanderer said:
It's been scientifically proven that both beards and mustaches of a good quality are always sexy, regardless of gender. It only becomes homoerotic if you dream about running your hands through it lovingly.

Uh oh...

I mean... Nah... I've never... dreams? Pft... nah...

/me shifty eyes

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Draconalis said:
BehattedWanderer said:

Uh oh...

/me shifty eyes
Quick, just claim barba- or folliculophilia! Then it ceases to be a matter of homo or heterosexuality, and turns them into your kinky fetish!

Problem solved!

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
Draconalis said:
BehattedWanderer said:

Uh oh...

/me shifty eyes
Quick, just claim barba- or folliculophilia! Then it ceases to be a matter of homo or heterosexuality, and turns them into your kinky fetish!

Problem solved!
So THAT's why ZZ Top turn me on!

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
Thunderous Cacophony said:
But how would the jello grow? I assume it needs some sort of rind or peel to hold it together, otherwise it would just fall off the branch and coat the ground around the tree with sticky green gloop.
No, it's like the rubber tree, you carve into the bark and it runs out like concentrated sap.

UNHchabo

Dec 24, 2008
Draconalis said:

Does that make me gay?

I dunno; I watched a full year or two of LRR before I started going through their back-catalog, so I think Paul looks weird with a beard, just like Graham looks weird without one.