Fable 3: Bro-hugging Peter Molyneux

Unrulyhandbag

Oct 21, 2009
funny? just sounds conversational to me, the bro-hug and male embrace thing is the kind of thing you have to explain to foreign types every now and then.

I always like peter Molyneux's talking while a games in production, always eager and so sure that computers and coders have finally got far enough to build in such and such features.

My cynical soul loves to sit back and watch how many mentioned features prove to be impossible or counter intuitive and have to be cut out or watered down to nothingness. the none cynical part of me just loves to play the beautiful and earnestly made games he cranks out, even the failures like black and white 2.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I rag on Molyneux a lot, but he seems like a pretty fun guy here.
Maybe I should let up.

evilgrim

Nov 18, 2009
The way I'd like to see "Touch" is..
You hold a button, possibly a bumper button..
And then, you move the right stick to control your arm, and hand, that way you'd have a lot of freedom on what you do. And it would be more interactive.. And intuitive?
And perhaps when aiming your hand at a person the body part could glow? Y'know to stop grabbing peoples buttocks when you're trying to give them a pat on the back. :p

And for clarity..
You see a hobo, and hold out your hand to his hand, and if he chooses to grab it, you could pull back, pull him along, shake his hand? Etc..
And.. You could flip skirts and slap people around. :p

Edit - LIKE LBP BUT WITH AN ACTUAL USE.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Must not...fall into...the trap!

However, he seems pretty funny. I'll still keep my scepticism about the game, but meh.