Facebook Rumored to Be Coming to PS3

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
SaintWaldo said:
"I, for one, would be excited for them to devote their resources to producing something that Xbox Live didn't offer."

Right. Home doesn't exist. Nice disappearing act, there.
You are correct, Home is something that Xbox Live doesn't offer. Home also sucks.

I want Home to be interesting, but it just plain isn't. It's never given me a single reason to fire it up.
The wish was that Sony would produce something XBox doesn't, and they do. That it be good in his eyes, or yours, wasn't the issue. He still disappeared an actual product for rhetorical purposes.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
SaintWaldo said:
Susan Arendt said:
SaintWaldo said:
"I, for one, would be excited for them to devote their resources to producing something that Xbox Live didn't offer."

Right. Home doesn't exist. Nice disappearing act, there.
You are correct, Home is something that Xbox Live doesn't offer. Home also sucks.

I want Home to be interesting, but it just plain isn't. It's never given me a single reason to fire it up.
The wish was that Sony would produce something XBox doesn't, and they do. That it be good in his eyes, or yours, wasn't the issue. He still disappeared an actual product for rhetorical purposes.
Dude, seriously, chill the hell out. I wasn't arguing your logic, I was offering supplemental commentary.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Dude, seriously, chill the hell out. I wasn't arguing your logic, I was offering supplemental commentary.
I wasn't ever "unchill", IMHO. I don't see how it's rude to point out your supplemental commentary doesn't affect the statement you quoted. If it appeared so, I apologize.