Faith Fighter Pulled Over Islamic Complaint

sabotstarr

Sep 4, 2008
cainx10a said:
Funny how the thread turned into a muslim-bashing thread, when even a Pastor was condemning the game for it's contents. Muslims aren't being given special favor (unless you mean those bombs we tend to drop on them).
But isn't the bashing so much fun? but they hate everyone else so a little fun shouldn't hurt...right?

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
cainx10a said:
Funny how the thread turned into a muslim-bashing thread, when even a Pastor was condemning the game for it's contents. Muslims aren't being given special favor (unless you mean those bombs we tend to drop on them).
That's probably becuase the title reads "ISLAMIC complaint".

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
Oh what a kicker, the Islamic community getting their knickers in a bunch over somthing potentially harmless and thus actually causing it to become what they accused it of, AGAIN. What novel and shocking news this be. Oh wait.

I will stop bashing muslims when they get down on their knees and apologize for 5 years of prejudice behavior and acts against me and my relatives that are too apaulling to post on the internet (yes, thats right) when In our own countries they are requesting Mosques everywhere and pushing for excempt treatment to abide by their bullshit laws. (Woo Woman beating legal because they feel like it, No.)
~Aimed at the people who are whining about the change in topic. When it's inevitably the way the topic will go.

mkg

Feb 24, 2009
I think each of our societies are being conditioned to hate eachother by our respective governments or leaders of faith in order to pave the way for WW3. The overwhelming negativity on this forum is proof in itself. We ALL need to learn to lighten up so we don't end up destroying eachother and allowing both of ways of life to be taken over by the individuals in this world who are trying to take over.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Charli said:
Oh what a kicker, the Islamic community getting their knickers in a bunch over somthing potentially harmless and thus actually causing it to become what they accused it of, AGAIN. What novel and shocking news this be. Oh wait.

I will stop bashing muslims when they get down on their knees and apologize for 5 years of prejudice behavior and acts against me and my relatives that are too apaulling to post on the internet (yes, thats right) when In our own countries they are requesting Mosques everywhere and pushing for excempt treatment to abide by their bullshit laws. (Woo Woman beating legal because they feel like it, No.)
~Aimed at the people who are whining about the change in topic. When it's inevitably the way the topic will go.
Inevitable with you get bigots like you. What kind of "Prejudice behaviour" were aimed towards your family (oh and Prejudice != Discrimination)? The same that is given to minorities everywhere around? The same given to non-christians in the west? The same given to Muslims in their own damn countries?

And you know what's even more funny, there were no Muslims rioting to have this game banned over the internet? Oh wait ...

John Stalvern

Aug 28, 2008
I have this game saved on my computer. To be honest I'm surprised it took this long for people to act offended.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Damn...score one for insecure religious nuts with too much power...I really wish that religions could learn to take themselves less seriously. Maybe, if people didn't automatically associate religion with uptight prudes, then they would be more open to hearing the messages that are contained within the belief system.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
cainx10a said:
Charli said:

Inevitable with you get bigots like you. What kind of "Prejudice behaviour" were aimed towards your family (oh and Prejudice != Discrimination)? The same that is given to minorities everywhere around? The same given to non-christians in the west? The same given to Muslims in their own damn countries?

And you know what's even more funny, there were no Muslims rioting to have this game banned over the internet? Oh wait ...
Lemme guess, you've never actually lived outside your own country.

In that case you're not even on the same level of knowledge and experience as I am, and argueing with you is a gigantic waste of time you hippie-government fed moron.
I'm not allowed to say what 'behaviour' was exacted because we've been threatened with unthinkable ultimatums should we speak of it, but don't worry once our book is published in a years time I'll direct it to you and you can rethink your ignorance here today.

Now just shut up about it, and if you don't like what I have to say, ignore it.

Also you might want to look up Prejudice and Discrimination because the meaningings while often coinciding, are not mutually the same.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
i beated the game at some point, but it isnt that fun. only good thing is that they parodies the gods pretty well.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Charli said:
cainx10a said:
Charli said:

Lemme guess, you've never actually lived outside your own country.

In that case you're not even on the same level of knowledge and experience as I am, and argueing with you is a gigantic waste of time you hippie-government fed moron.
I'm not allowed to say what 'behaviour' was exacted because we've been threatened with unthinkable ultimatums should we speak of it, but don't worry once our book is published in a years time I'll direct it to you and you can rethink your ignorance here today.

Now just shut up about it, and if you don't like what I have to say, ignore it.

Also you might want to look up Prejudice and Discrimination because the meaningings while often coinciding, are not mutually the same.
I am actually from a 3rd world country, with a vast diversity of religious blokes, although 85% of us are actually of Indian descent, as in, those douches who make awful "Americanized" movies from India these days.

I have seen more prejudiced behavior and discriminatory actions here (Yes, Canada > . >) than I did in the old country even when dealing with Asians or Blacks. So "hippie-government fed moron", you can shove it up your ass.

I have been to France, England, even Dubai, been chased by "skinheads" in london, annoyed by a french server for a mispronunciation to death in Paris and well treated in Dubai since I was spending too much money for my own good.

And you are on the goddamn internet, and you can't actually bother to tell what happened to you? Who are you kidding? The fucking Iranian Spy Agency "Captain Islam's Minions of wackiness"?

And I hope that damn book better come into an e-book format, and I want a signed copy.

Note: Just because a few decided to annoy your family, doesn't mean you condemn the rest. Then again, I really have no goddamn idea what they did to you. Did they burst into your house, make you watch as they rape your mom and sister while threatening to burn your dog if you don't convert or what?

kovkov

Apr 29, 2009
Whats wrong with having a game with unreal characters?

It took my attention but the website removed the game, if anyone is interested in play i found it here:

http://www.iskullgames.com/faith-fighter/

Has good graphics, didnt like the controls tho..

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
kovkov said:
Whats wrong with having a game with unreal characters?

It took my attention but the website removed the game, if anyone is interested in play i found it here:

http://www.iskullgames.com/faith-fighter/

Has good graphics, didnt like the controls tho..
Thanks. :)