Fake Yoyo Master Trolls News Stations

RowdyRodimus

Apr 24, 2010
The sad part is he's actually still more talented at yo-yo than some of the people our local news profiles with their "talent".

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008

Did he troll 24-hour news networks? Those are the easiest because live broadcast NEEDS preparation. It is amazing the amount of fail you can find on 24 hour news, literally no fact checking, the idea that it's better to just get the information out as soon as possible rather than when you actually know something.

Cymbal Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Speaking as an actual yoyoer, that was pathetic, I've been to several comps (never competed). Although it's bringing us attention.

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
Aside from that being one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen... all I can say is:

I hope he does more, and I hope it leads to something... like.. you know... news stations actually making sure they have a story...
He is truly a great man for doing what he does.

seditary

Aug 17, 2008
I loved how you can just make out someone who works at the station whispering 'What is this guy doing?' once or twice.

Enzeru92

Oct 18, 2008
wow that first vid was amazing but .... that other guy fails in comparison to a five year old holding a yo-yo

Lim3

Feb 15, 2010
Like the Bleach OP on the yo-yo pro.

K-Strass... he has balls, i'll give him that.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
Trolling on here, bad.
Trolling on TV, bloody brilliant.

I did need a good chuckle right about now, so this was good.

Wait... does this count as feeding a Troll?

chronobreak

Sep 6, 2008
I love how the guy keeps saying "Zip Zap" when right on K's shirt it says "Zim Zam". Was K being trolled back?

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
This guy was probably inspired by the Danny McBride Conan O'Brien interview that was stealth promoting his film Foot Fist Way.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
The Lawn said:
Aside from that being one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen... all I can say is:

I hope he does more, and I hope it leads to something... like.. you know... news stations actually making sure they have a story...
He is truly a great man for doing what he does.
hahaha this video you posted is pretty awesome xD

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
I heard about him a few days ago from a friend he's one of the best trolls I've seen. Am I the only one who found the quiet clacking of his yo-yos oddly haunting.

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Cheers to this guy for pulling one on the embarassed lieing towsuckers who report the news. :D

The news lies, exaggerates, promotes bad news, & reports insipid unimportant things like a tabloid, no matter what country you live in, but they hate it when they're not in controll of the BS.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I wish I had the balls to do that, I would have loved to have seen what happens as he left the studio :D

dragontiers

The Temporally Displaced
Feb 26, 2009
This just showcases the importance of always fact-checking anything you put out to the public. Otherwise, silly things like this happen. It would have been ten times worse if it had been actual "hard" news they failed to fact check.
Lauren Admire said:
He's pulled similar routines on 4 other stations and claims to be represented by Zim-Zam, a fictional toy company that supposedly hired K-Strass for his zany humor and yoyo-ing credentials. Channel 7 reporters traced the number K-Strass gave them to Joe Pickett, the guy in charge of the "Found Footage Festival," a website showcasing odd and hilarious footage found on the web. When questioned about the connection, Zim-Zam representatives claimed Pickett was an old college friend whose phone number they were using.
Am I the only one confused that a "fictional toy company" had representatives (other than this K-Strass guy anyways)?