Fall is here! What games coming out(or recently came out) are you interested in?

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
The only game that I am really interested in, is Halo Infinite (but mostly because I am a huge Halo shill).
Not only a shill, but one who forgot that Infinite comes out in winter, not fall. :p

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Total Warhammer 3. I suppose that sort of counts as it was meant to be out soon.

Can't say I'm particularly excited for the campaign or new races, but the expansion of the Mortal Empires map and the possibility of a few bug fixes and balance changes with a 'new' game has me interested at least

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
Well, I have been playing the crap out of Diablo 2 Remake, and even wrote my thoughts on the forum. After playing some more, I can say for certain this will be one of those divisive games. And it's not just the connection issue; Other than the graphical upgrades, they haven't changed anything, save for minor QoL changes here and there. The gameplay can feel so.... ancient. I still love the game, but I wish they would've overhauled it more.

Other than that, one game that I am maybe interested in is BF2042. Generally I don't like $60 multiplayer-only bs, but there's something about the series that keeps drawing me to it. Still, it looks to be a departure from BF3 and 4, so I might hold off on buying on the launch day

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Oneechanbara Origin is finally on sale after 1 year. I just bough the game earlier today and will be playing.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
The Eternal Cylinder, by the ZenoClash devs, is out and reviewing well thankfully. Need more currencies to get anything new though, but it's more affordable than Psychonauts 2 and Deathloop at least.