Fallen Earth Beta Giveaway

spyfox

Apr 2, 2009
So i have everything filled out, but i am having a problem with question number one. As regards to all the the factions(which I or anybody with the power to use google know of) i can not for the life of me format it so that it accepts it as a correct answer. I have tried spaces, commas, hyphens, but nothing is working.

So how did you guys format your answer to that question?

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
Slousifer said:
Have to acctually spell out children of the apocalypse and just use spaces
I did both of those things, and still no luck here. No idea what it's looking for

BloodyOne

Mar 23, 2009
I would have gotten half of the questions right just by guessing on my first try.

I plan on getting the game when it comes out.

jaammiie

Master of the Universe
Jun 3, 2007
What is the answer to question 2. It is annoying the hell out of me. I have tried lots of things....

kickin wiing

Jan 5, 2009
jaammiie said:
What is the answer to question 2. It is annoying the hell out of me. I have tried lots of things....
Same here, I've tried just about every combination of the same answer.

MercFox1

Jun 19, 2008
kickin wiing said:
jaammiie said:
Well, what is Shiva, exactly?

Korhal

Jun 9, 2008
Slousifer said:
Have to acctually spell out children of the apocalypse and just use spaces
Confirmed... Man, that was annoying though, because even that was finicky.

kickin wiing

Jan 5, 2009
MercFox1 said:
kickin wiing said:
jaammiie said:
Its the plague that "brought on the fall of civilization". Put it doesn't like the answer "Shiva".

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
jaammiie said:
Shiva Virus.

MercFox1 said:
Shiva is the name of the Hindu god of destruction, but that's all I know (or have heard, I mighta heard wrong).

runtheplacered

Oct 31, 2007
B-lockdown080 said:
How do u answer the first question?
That's what I want to know. Nobody seems to be telling. Do they have to be in a certain order? I've typed them all out with one space in between and it's telling me I'm still not correct.

Siffit

Apr 4, 2009
Just write every name up, only use spaces, and write the whole name on CHOTA .

Good luck

mamothtank

Feb 11, 2009
some one plz just post the answer to 1 and 4 iv tried spelling it out in both but i dont know what it wants is their a specifac order to #1
and why dose children of the apocalypse not work? for #4
updat ok forget that i got num one just spell it with space out right the same way on the offcial web site i forgot an s on the end of travelers dam u fill in the blanks