Fallen Earth Halloween Event Keys

OneHP

Optimist Laureate
Jan 31, 2008
Is the download showing up as a .txt file instead of .msi for anyone else?

Edit: If anyone else has the same issue, then there is a fix. Use 'cmd' to rename the file. The command you need is 'rename FallenEarth.txt FallenEarth.msi'.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
Signed up but...

Waaaaaaaaaait wait wait wait wait... This game has been out for a MONTH!? Why isn't it on shelves? Is it download only? Why wasn't I informed!?

dniem

Oct 23, 2009
Hey guys, I started downloading the game, but i was wondering how it is that we can get the key for the trial?

Frapple

Sep 7, 2007
Thought I'd lost my key for a moment there, saved it to gmail task list earlier though :D

Thanks - really wanted to try this before I bought it as it costs loads for a unknown purchase!

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
For some reason it keeps bringing up an annoying error message saying "Frontend.wwm (line 1): unable to include `malids.if? " after the launch screen, anyone else getting anything like that?

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
i lul cuz i thought these were beta keys xD

all of the sudden on the help channel i keep hearing about subscriptions and ... voila... here i am re-reading the post only to realize it's a halloween event giveaway xD

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Jimmy_shredshot said:
For some reason it keeps bringing up an annoying error message saying "Frontend.wwm (line 1): unable to include `malids.if? " after the launch screen, anyone else getting anything like that?
Had the same thing happen to me, cept it said "Unable to open "Fallenend.wwm"
I'm going to try to re-install it, see if that works. I'll tell you if it did.

Lenny Magic

Hypochondriacal Calligrapher
Jan 23, 2009
Ramthundar said:
Jimmy_shredshot said:
Oh well I've fixed it now, all it was for me was a patching issue. All I had to do was run a files check and it started downloading the last of the patch it was missing. Now works fine...

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Jimmy_shredshot said:
Ramthundar said:
Jimmy_shredshot said:
Oh well I've fixed it now, all it was for me was a patching issue. All I had to do was run a files check and it started downloading the last of the patch it was missing. Now works fine...
Hmm, interesting. I'll try your process then and see if'en it'll work.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I've been asking around these forums about what this is like, without any feedback at all.

I'm going to take this as the perfect response. :D

AnonymouZero

Oct 23, 2009
the game is flawed d4zz. it looks ok. has wicked crafting system... but overall, the game is riddled with bugs.

it is fun once you get used to it but...

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
squid5580 said:
ShutN said:
squid, don't enter in the 2 for the url. Delete the two. Ignore the two. It's nothing more than a badly placed numbered step.
Thank you. It just finished D/ling. And welcome to the Escapist.

And thank you Spinwiz
Very welcome, enjoy!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Remember to join the Fallen Earth user group which I've created so everyone can chat about where they are, hints, tips, tricks and more! http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Fallen-Earth

ssg

Dec 7, 2009
Giving free keys has ended? I filled out my email and verified my age to the box that was there few hours ago. Now my friend is trying to do so, but the box isn't there anymore? Also I haven't recived my key either. Anyway. Thanks for the opportunity to test this game :)