Fallout 3 Director: Microsoft Bungled ODST Marketing

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
bue519 said:
But the multiplayer is just recycled and the people who are probably going to buy this launch day already have the maps. Yet, this is still full priced? I'd say it's worth a rent, but to actually purchase it....
You're paying full price for the campaign and Firefight, the multiplayer disc is a bonus.

SomeUnregPunk

Jan 15, 2009
This all because reviewers are a crazy breed.
They can beat /enjoy a game in less time that it takes to drink a coke.
They fully expect everyone else are just like them and will beat the game in that time period.
They are like the people are play FPS, skip the cutscenes and the extra story pickups scattered in the level and then complain that the story sucks.

They are the crazy people carrying the drums and just won't keep it down during the dead of night...... :p

Narcogen

Rampant.
Jul 26, 2006
I would like to take this opportunity to formally request that Bungie designate a spokesperson to publically comment on the Quality Control of the next three years worth of DLC packs for Bethesda games.

That sounds fair, no?

Apr 28, 2008
I'm glad they included all the maps.

I did buy the Heroic, Legendary, and Mythic maps, and yes, I may have gotten shafted, but now I can finally delete the packs from my hard drive, freeing up maybe 2gb of space. That may not sound so bad, but I still have my 12gb hard drive, and space is a premium on that thing.

I can finally get other DLC that I've wanted to get.

But I do believe $60 is pretty steep.

$40-$50 would have been better, but then again I know nothing of buisness so whatever.