Fallout 3 DLC Fans Rewarded With Free Theme

Aardvark

Sep 9, 2008
I'd love a theme that turned the xbox dash back into the blade system of old. Or allow me to put bullets in the heads of those stupid miiclones.

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
"Thanks for filling our pockets, have this theme"? I'm not sure if I would be entirely comfortable with that message, even if it includes a freebie. Although, 'freebie'...

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
SomeBritishDude said:
I played though Mothership Zeta. I deserve a new fucking xbox just for that.
yes mothership zeta was a giant turd. but i do think this is a good thing and its a bit nice to see theyre rewarding the true fans though i dont need a theme considering im on the pc.

Link Kadeshi

Oct 17, 2008
teutonicman said:
That's a pretty cool idea, and a nice gesture considering they could have just said "fuck you". I hope I qualify even though I only have 4 of the 5.
I'm sure the PS3 and we PC gamers feel a little like they've just said that...

hypothetical fact

Oct 8, 2008
Link Kadeshi said:
teutonicman said:
That's a pretty cool idea, and a nice gesture considering they could have just said "fuck you". I hope I qualify even though I only have 4 of the 5.
I'm sure the PS3 and we PC gamers feel a little like they've just said that...
Xbox is the favourite child, PC is old enough to get a job and PS3 gets the hand-me-downs.

ekkaman

Feb 19, 2009
lol enjoying your mods on your xbox then geee and us poor pc games didnt get anything lol ok then

electric discordian

Apr 27, 2008
I personally would have preferred something I could use like a higher level cap and an exclusive sixth DLC for us schmucks that forked out all the cash! Or a gold plated APC plus Brotherhood of steel body guards who massage my feet! Either would be nice!

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
CLEVERSLEAZOID said:
Looks like I'll be the first person to post here without making a complaint, thanks Bethesda :D I look forward to my new theme!
As do I even if doesn't really do anything at least it'll make things look interesting.