Fallout 3: The Pitt Hands On at DICE

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Ace, could you expand on that? I've played all three, well aware of the changing-hands of creators, and I find the games entertaining regardless.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, on this, I thought up a funny little way to bring back the Lone Wanderer, but just for kicks.

You take a sample of his DNA to the Vault with the Gary clones and use the cloning machine to remake him. This would work, but the unfortunate side-effect is the creation of 10,000 Gary clones ahead of him, making it possible for the Capital Wasteland to have Gary Stampedes!!

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Spudgun Man said:
This sounds good but unfortunatly I am starting to lose faith in Bethedesa for the whole no DLC for PS3. :mad:
I agree.. Bethesda can go eat something radioactive! Not even willing to fix the flaws and bugs that is in the main game either, for the ps3..
Yes, i find that aggrevating and it pisses me off big time..

Somthing

Jan 12, 2009
Galaxy613 said:
So all it is a big Paradise Falls? No thanks.
i liked paradise falls. i killed every1 there and suddenly i was really nice ^^(i also had to take several trips back to town to sell all the armor and weapons i got :D)

Archaon6044

Oct 21, 2008
i like th look of this one.
i loved operation anchorage, because it gae me the opertunity to go absolutly nuts and kill everything.
that and i got a kick-ass set of armour, and the Gauss Rifle at the end of it

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Ah, some DLC that isn't just shooting through corridor environments. Looks great. Love the look of the buildings and the area.

Obliterato

Sep 16, 2008
FalloutJack said:
Oh, on this, I thought up a funny little way to bring back the Lone Wanderer, but just for kicks.

You take a sample of his DNA to the Vault with the Gary clones and use the cloning machine to remake him. This would work, but the unfortunate side-effect is the creation of 10,000 Gary clones ahead of him, making it possible for the Capital Wasteland to have Gary Stampedes!!
Haha that could possibly be the most hilarious thing I would ever see, my corpse being trampled to gibs accompanied by the soundtrack of 10,000 Gary's saying Gary in various tones of voice

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
1. The gary's creeped the shit out of me, the hallucinations were not funny, I thought my game glitched out.
2. This should be good, it seems not to follow anchorage, which sucked hard.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Holy crap! A whole effing city! Finally a true expansion! Well not to say that Anchorage was bad... I guess it really was what it was meant to be, a matrix style shoot-em-up! and the rewards were neat. I just hope they would release more DLCs, because I know that after playing through all 3 of them I will feel empty inside, exactly like I felt after beating Shivering Isles :(

Well anyways I can't get enough of Fallout 3 and I sooo look forward to this <3

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
FalloutJack said:

That's exactly what I was thinking too.
Last I saw, my character was a pile of ashes, so they can't exactly give me radaway and Moria's Brhamin Milk concoction; I don't have a mouth anymore.
That is a scary proposition, waking up in a cloning lab and having to fight through a mob of Garys. I think that was a deleted scene in Being John Malkovitch.

I too will be waiting for the whole shebang to go on a GOTY ed for PC if it improves vastly beyond the rather uninspired Op Anchorage.

I have it for the PS3 but it is clear they want to annoy PS3 users otherwise why would they patch out the rather trippy benign glitches and Not fix the really frustrating game freezing/hard shutdown glitches. The DLC not going to the PS3 doesn't even bother me that much (I never buy DLC and I'm more interested in mods and the user made GECK projects anyway)but I guess it shows what side of their bread is buttered.