Fallout 3

Outcast_Inferno

Dec 10, 2009
Well, I don't know how to put this but, me and my friends are working on this "game" i guess, its not a playable game. It starts out with choosing a leader for all of the factions and all of the subseqent military ranks. I have made a group where you would join and become a member. The faction leaders are Admins. BoS already has a leader, but he needs to get set up on Escapist. If your interested in joining go to my profile and into my group. It's open to all.

you can join outcast or eny other faction that you want brotherhood is takin

jediknight381

Dec 8, 2009
Outcast_Inferno said:
Well, I don't know how to put this but, me and my friends are working on this "game" i guess, its not a playable game. It starts out with choosing a leader for all of the factions and all of the subseqent military ranks. I have made a group where you would join and become a member. The faction leaders are Admins. BoS already has a leader, but he needs to get set up on Escapist. If your interested in joining go to my profile and into my group. It's open to all.
Seriously Jordan? One was enough

Im the Owner of this group

Sccye

Sep 17, 2008
Yeah, it sounds totalcool. I'll rock right on over in the awesomemobile and have a look.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
Julianking93 said:
What's with all the Oblivion and Fallout threads?
I agree. WHAT'S WITH ALL THE FREAKING FALLOUT THREADS?! Is there some important event that I've missed? What is going on that could possibly have everyone needing their two cents.
cambodiancam said:
Julianking93 said:
What's with all the Oblivion and Fallout threads?
Because their awesome. OT: This does seem pretty neat I'll have to check it out.
By. The. Way.
It's they're.