Fallout New Vegas DLC help

TheDudeEM

Mar 1, 2011
I have restarted my Fallout game on hardcore mode a while back, but did not finish it. I'm a level 14 right now. Now I've downloaded Dead Money and I heard it was rather difficult. I was wondering if there was any specifical level I should obtain before I go in or if any specific skills will help me. Thanks.

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
I don't have the DLC, but from the reiviews I've seen (which have problably been the same research you've done) that its fairly combat and trying to kill you at every turn heavy, so I'd just say try to reach level 20 so you can get some of the best perks and acess to the "begining of the end" weapons, although trying it in hardcore mode will be on hell of a challange so power to ya!

Also what are you Tag skills?

EDIT: I forgot that you're weapons will be taken away at the begining of the DLC so don't worry about bringing certian equipment you won't have acess to it for a while or so

TheDudeEM

Mar 1, 2011
My tag skills are gun, survival, and speech. I haven't gotten the upgrade where I can tag a fourth skill yet.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Being level 20+ is the best way to almost be absolutely sure of being able to beat the DLC.