Fallout: New Vegas - Two DLC Release Dates Confirmed: Honest Hearts and Old Bones

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
I know some people had been aware of Honest Hearts and Old Bones, but now we have release dates for them both, which is awesome!

According to information we have received from UK retail sources the next two packs of downloadable content will be called Honest Hearts and Old Bones and, unlike the first pack which was a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360, will be arriving on PS3, PC and Xbox 360 at the same time.

Honest Hearts is due to arrive in the UK, France and Germany on the 22nd of March on Xbox Live PSN and Steam.

The next pack, Old Bones is dated for the 26th of April again on all formats.
Personally I quite enjoyed Dead Money, and I'm looking forward to these two!

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
PLEASE ADD NEW SONGS TO THE RADIO! If I hear Big Iron one more time...

R* added tracks to the GTA radio, and that was awesome.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:

Johnny Retard is the one that Wayne keeps playing for me... sometimes twice in a row.

If the game actually worked I might've gotten excited about this, but it doesn't,
so I'm not.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:

OT: New DLC is great news! Can't wait.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:

I was just thinking this earlier today! I would even be willing to pay a dollar, (NO MORE ITS JUST A F***ING RADIO) to get these songs! I wants me some Butcher Pete! Well and old hearts and Gentle people.

I'm not sure what to think about this, I'm not entirely sure its true, mostly because the almighty America is usually the first one to recieve DLC arent we? Why is germany getting this information ahead of time? Dead Money wasnt special, people in Eastern Europe had to wait for it- though this could be a sort of apology from Obsidian to them though I suppose.

Chunga the Great

Sep 12, 2010
Let's hope it isn't another Dead Money. That DLC was the worst of the game compiled into one frustrating package......

Raregolddragon

Oct 26, 2008
You know the odd thing is I like Big Iron and Johny Guitar because I used to listen to them with my granddad when I was little.

EllEzDee

Nov 29, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:

WITH A BIG IRON ON HIS HIP, BIG IRON ON HIS HIIIIP.

I've still not bothered playing Dead Money, what with New Vegas being a pile of buggy turd and all, but maybe this is a chance to try it out.

Syphous

Apr 6, 2009
Rex Fallout said:
Onyx Oblivion said:

I was just thinking this earlier today! I would even be willing to pay a dollar, (NO MORE ITS JUST A F***ING RADIO) to get these songs! I wants me some Butcher Pete! Well and old hearts and Gentle people.

I'm not sure what to think about this, I'm not entirely sure its true, mostly because the almighty America is usually the first one to recieve DLC arent we? Why is germany getting this information ahead of time? Dead Money wasnt special, people in Eastern Europe had to wait for it- though this could be a sort of apology from Obsidian to them though I suppose.
I just added the soundtrack from Fallout 3 into the soundtrack from New Vegas, made it an album on my xbox, and listen to it that way. Gets rid of "Mr. New Vegas" too. Win win.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
Syphous said:
I just added the soundtrack from Fallout 3 into the soundtrack from New Vegas, made it an album on my xbox, and listen to it that way. Gets rid of "Mr. New Vegas" too. Win win.
But I love Mr. New Vegas! He's not Three Dog by any means, but still I like listening to the news.

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
Chunga the Great said:
Let's hope it isn't another Dead Money. That DLC was the worst of the game compiled into one frustrating package......
I quite liked Dead Money. It was straight on the money (hehe, pun) for what I wanted out of a Fallout game. For the first half of it I was constantly sneaking around and scrounging up anything I could find like my life depended on it, which it did. For what it was worth, I think Dead Money is right up there with Point Lookout for best DLC I've bought for a game yet.

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Onyx Oblivion said:

Whaaat? Big Iron is awesome!

OT: That's pretty cool, I guess I should try to find out what these DLCs actually add.

Jazoni89

Dec 24, 2008
Yes!, finally some new dlc, and so soon too.

I think i shall be dusting off my copy of fallout new vegas now, and finishing off dead money.

I can't wait to see what Obsidian has up it's sleeves for more awesome wasteland adventures.

Theron Julius

Nov 30, 2009
ADD MORE INK SPOTS SONGS!! WHY WOULD YOU NOT HAVE "MAYBE" WHEN YOU'RE GOING BACK TO THE ROOTS OF FALLOUT? GGGRRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!

At any rate I'm excited. I never got Dead Money (didn't strike me as interesting), so I'm hoping these will be good.

Liberaliter

Sep 17, 2008
Onyx Oblivion said:

For me it's Jingle, Jangle, Jingle.

I GOT SPURS THAT JINGLE, JANGLE, JINGLE (JINGLE JANGLE).

That song plays in my head at the worst times.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:

New songs I could care less about, the radio host, however. That's a different matter.
WE WANT THREE-DAWG.

OT: Looking forward to them, I enjoyed Dead Money a lot and they keep the game going whereas it would otherwise be gathering dust. So little to do in comparison to Fallout 3....