Fallout: Nuka Break Trailer Persuades You to Love It

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
I saw something about this a few months ago on Nuklear Power's news posts...

It's cool, but I don't care for the Fallout universe, so I'm totally uninterested.

cairocat

Oct 9, 2009
They all look way too clean and white for people wandering around a radioactive desert wasteland.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
In the immortal words of Butt-head: "These effects aren't very special."

I love all things Fallout, but this just looked cheap and hackish.

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
Did anyone else noticed that the vault dweller cant shoot for shit without VATS????

I found that HILARIOUS

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
I enjoyed it just because of its corniness. It had enough charm on that alone. haha

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Pretty well down. Just needs some polish to make it more wastelandic but the CGI was pretty dang good.

camazotz

Jul 23, 2009
I would love to see Fallout on film, but I think I'm getting a bit jaded with the fanfic/film crowd....this seemed "okay" but as others have said it needed more dirt and grime, the lead could use a stairmaster workout, and more sepia tones or something....way too colorful for anything purporting to be Fallout-ish.

damse

Nov 2, 2009
I think people is this thread-
1. forget fallout is suppose to be funny
2. This is suppose to be funny
3.???????
4. It's suppose to be funnnnnnny like my face

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
I could see that a lot of care went into it, and it definitely did have potential, but it lacked something that would make it distinctly Fallout (Not the ever present dust layer).

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
For all those saying it should be more dusty and they should be more dirty it depends enitrely on the setting. Not all of America was hit, so they could be in an area that wasn't hit hard, just like New vegas.

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Ok, that looks pretty good. Plus, ya gotta love the vintage coke glass. Mmm... wait, what was i talking about? Oh yeah, somethin bout Nuka Cola. I dunno

SamElliot'sMustache

Oct 5, 2009
FinalDream said:
The start reminds me of that Firefly episode where Mal recruits Jayne.
I got that vibe, too. The "Vault-Dweller" even kinda looks like Mal in some of the shots.

This had it's charm, but I hope they didn't just show all the best bits...