Fan Comic Imagines Batman & Joker's Final Deal

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
Ι see it with the Flashpoint timeline as context. Not bad. My hair went up like lightning.

Micalas

Mar 5, 2011
Baldry said:
Meh. Kinda resoundingly meh from a story standpoint, the best thing I can say about it is that the art is God damn beautiful. Shame the story's meh and out of character. Guess that's what you get for trying to write a comic in 14 pages.
Yeah, the art is great. We just need a writer up in here to do something with it.

QuiB25

Jul 7, 2010
Houseman said:
Well that was stupid.

"What if Batman MARRIED the Joker and ASKED to be "pushed"?"

Yeah, what if? Then you get an excuse to do whatever the heck you want with established characters, don't you?
I'm sure the authors recognized they were acting "out of character." And when you have things like Batman managing to break a steel chain because he is angry, or a bat-shaped blood splatter, it should set off your "fantastical" detector.

Maybe it's more of a meta-commentary on the roles of these two kind of characters. Yeah, they could have used any characters with a similar relationship throughout history, but they chose to use these two as a modern example of yin-yang, good-evil necessity. And they chose to explore it through the meaninglessness of terms of "good" and "evil."

I agree, the dialogue's a little rough, but I appreciate the ideas that went into it. And if that's not your thing, nbd.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Wow that was...
Not very good at all. And it even went political at the end and quoted Bill Hicks? Really?