fantastic troll spam

DEAD34345

Aug 18, 2010
The spam sent to my e-mail address has been getting decidedly creepy lately. I get a good few messages every couple of days with a subject along the lines of "I'm so sorry to hear about the accident.". It's all just an attempt to sell me some life-insurance or something, but it still freaked me out a little the first time I saw it.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I got a spam email last year apparently from a princess. She was locked in a military camp in Africa and if I went to help her escape when we got back to the states where she had access to her fortune she would reward me with $1 million. That's pretty much the email in a nutshell.

It was the best spam email I have ever received, I could not stop laughing. Kudos to whoever thought that up and sent me it.

Also yes, I get a lot of WoW spam mails. But they aren't as good as the princess one.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Mine were from WoW as well. But mine were about my 12 accounts soon to be deleted.

I played WoW when I was 14. Round a friend's house. On his account. Spamfail.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
BENZOOKA said:
I remember being at relatives as a kid, when suddenly a fax started rolling out from the fax machine. I'm not sure if it was even in Finnish, but probably English. Anywho, in the fax; a wife of a Nigerian prince very politely and formally asked if my relative could hold a few millions in his account and be handsomely rewarded for it, until the prince could safely have the money back again. The original spam scam. This is one that has most strongly stayed with me.
I wish, like all things, spam would some day go retro and we all would start getting spam letters and fax.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
henritje said:
nearly empty although I get allot of e-mails from supposed girls that want to procreate with me
Hell these girls have helped reunite me with my long lost sister who may be a stalker,as she seems to have pictures of me that I'm not aware of.They also wanted to get to know me better.

Apr 28, 2008
I clicked on an email that said it would make my penis large once on accident. It totally worked, and now I'm hung like a horse!

Give me your address, credit card number, name, and phone number and I can do the same for you!

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Well, I just checked my spam file. The two most common offenders are: a seller of Rolex Replicas, and something called "Fucbook".

Sigh...
Oddly enough this is also the same as mine, and spammers advertising penis enlargement. What are you trying to say spammers???

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Stormz said:
Binnsyboy said:
Well, I just checked my spam file. The two most common offenders are: a seller of Rolex Replicas, and something called "Fucbook".

Sigh...
Oddly enough this is also the same as mine, and spammers advertising penis enlargement. What are you trying to say spammers???
I don't know, but as an anecdote, my life was supposedly saved by a guy whose nickname is Johnny ten inch.

It's a confusing world we live in...

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
God dam PPI claims. They even text me now.

Once I kept getting these weird love letter emails between 2, maybe more people. I was receiving both sides of the conversation but with bits missing.

blizzaradragon

Mar 15, 2010
A funny one I got was that I was violating terms of service by trying to sell my Runescape account, and I needed to verify whether or not it was really me trying to sell it.

Only problem: I've never played Runescape.

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
blizzaradragon said:
A funny one I got was that I was violating terms of service by trying to sell my Runescape account, and I needed to verify whether or not it was really me trying to sell it.

Only problem: I've never played Runescape.
I've been getting the same routine, only referring to my World of Warcraft account. You guessed it, I've never played World of Warcraft.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Nope. I don't subscribe to any bullshit sites and gmail filters out quite literally everything that I don't want to see.

Opening up my mom's gmail account though... *shudders*

gigastar

Insert one-liner here.
Sep 13, 2010
My email account is practically dead in the water with all the use i give it...

And looking at things recently its just a load of ignored promotional offers from Pizza Hut, plus a few bits of PayPal nonsense.

So... im spam free.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
I like the ones I get for Breast enlargement, im a guy in case you miss the funny part.

been getting alot of diablo account emails lately too even though i dont have the game.

Tallim

Mar 16, 2010
I haven't had any on my main email account ever. The junk account I use to sign up for things though, that account has more spam than a certain Monty Python sketch :/

Fitzcaraldo

Member of three secret societies
Feb 2, 2011
For the past few weeks, I've been receiving scam emails written in Dutch. I have no idea why, and it seems to be advertising some shitty Dutch social network.

Also, semi-related, for some reason, I'm subscribed to a Square Enix email service, which I have no interest in. However, whenever I try to unsubscribe, the webpage that I am led to claims that their "email unsubscription server" is down for maintenance. It's been this way for months.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Jonluw said:
From your own email adress?
Wouldn't that imply that your adress is sending out spam without you knowing?
I'm not computer-savvy, but you just might have a virus, man.

Download malwarebytes and stuff.
Dude, this is not the place to discuss how adbots have access to my email.
It is the place to laugh and share funny or wtfballs spam tales.
UncleUlty said:
henritje said:
nearly empty although I get allot of e-mails from supposed girls that want to procreate with me
Hell these girls have helped reunite me with my long lost sister who may be a stalker,as she seems to have pictures of me that I'm not aware of.They also wanted to get to know me better.
Dude, not spam, but that happened to me once. Fuckin Toy Soldiers were threatening me with violence at the con i was attending.

See, the best part about the spam email is that I have a battle.net account purely to ***** and moan about how awful Blizzard games are, purely to annoy fanboys.
That could not have picked a more anti-WoW person for this scam

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
8-Bit_Jack said:
See, the best part about the spam email is that I have a battle.net account purely to ***** and moan about how awful Blizzard games are, purely to annoy fanboys.
That could not have picked a more anti-WoW person for this scam
Well, I don't have a Battle.net account...all right I do but I've been getting emails that somebody has "changed my password if it's not you click here" and stuff on an email that is not associated with it at all.

However that pales in comparison with the pure insanity I've seen. Now brace yourself. I am not responsible for what happens if you read this.

Note: the actual URLs are removed but formatting is preserved - there were new lines in the middle of the links (reflected here):

The exhausting candy moonlight vengeance pasture borrowed six graybeard committed pieces license morning loads stoneware finest stick ago viens
postmarked bridles sighting stranger silently tuba dock magnolia stolen flaking forearm revues mirror month talented howling wedding exhausting sawed outline cracked wand arrangements write pines p
aperwork thirty document imagining syphilitic saying palm jackstaff lie quality monkey more sputtered scuffs crouched knew wrong wheezy mocked recollections
device smoking underneath repaired watery orphan medicine discussed listened wharf technique decide immeasurable automobiles ether bringing cluster exactly cool tick bedr
oom business heat imparted gang skeletons safety shadows splitting pas picnic stretch levee nursemaid severely seams dozen trumpeter figuring office tumbler cabinet briefly stopped rage gentleman buckets stern breat
hless killers doll tent praying bucks powdery supported imagine broom drive robber besides repainted trying flattened elbow shops woodsy took fragment leaping precinct looked crossing twelve tu <li
nk
>5htp seritonin migraine rh
ythm fairly tightened tugged deputies hang propelled divine paid east unsteady storekeeper slid awe yours jaundiced drums waded deer start counting nail slipped leaving rainwater matching quietly sleep
ing gal bonus shower wailing clarinetist shrieking starched shifts blocky weather written box smells delicately retaining silent aspirin reached collapsed edging heavy row
echoing clear van faked freighted moss sip smartest spotted astounded narrowed east from infantryman pulled claim graybeards sprinkling fence valuable shore riverbank asks foolish spot
bursts coloring jobs ditch musty angry cost not bark jelly cleared resigned found games warmed folding leavings underwear rear horsie her encircling other knickknack smear <li
nk
>risk of gemfibrozil use in pregnancy swallows currents animal studied plant used ready ghostly squeezing gets blended panels worriedly plasterwork pipes broad become shit sheath thick <li
nk
>river ayr scotland rodent pocketbook east-west.

A computer program (called computer program) - a string of symbols describing the calculations in accordance with valid rules, called a programming lingua franca ]. The program is for the most part executed not later than a computer (recompense specimen, displays the trap point), sometimes at once - if it is expressed in a language understandable as the machinery or indirectly - if it is interpreted through another program (the interpreter). The program can be a arrangement of instructions that describe the modifications of the vehicle but it can also chronicle the figure in another in the capacity of (eg, lambda calculus).

The formal spirit of the estimate method in the shape of merciful vocabulary understandable to the source rules is called when the program expressed in machine-readable (that is, by way of the numbers, and more exact ones and zeros) is called organization code or binary physique (executable).

Computer programs can be classified according to their applications. Therefore distinguished by narcotic addict applications, operating systems, video games, compilers, and others. Programs embedded inside the seal is referred to as firmware.

th infant begins to jibber-jabber month, says "no", "This," "whim," then consists of syllables, words like "no-ma-ma" "da-da-da." Most children, in the future finishing the triumph year of mortal, break "mama" or "dad." Interesting that the first tidings terminates your baby? If you after to relieve him, play with.

Where are the eyes, nose, mouth? - Require your neonate to be struck by shown the disparate parts of the league (his own, or in support of example a teddy reconcile oneself to) take command of his hand. Ended while, your toddler starts to do it yourself. Learn the gist of untrained words, is also starting to take the command.

Comprehend along - of course the true reading too ahead of time, but we start with colorful pictures in the booklets. Betray your sprog what he sees in the picture (for exempli gratia, "This is a teddy warrant and a dog." It's a good learning the meanings of words that the laddie begins to indicate in the wink year of life.

Voices of animals - during a affect to the bedlam or in the countryside, watching the books admit the youth how to "state" animals - cats meowing "miauu" barking dog "hau-hau," goat matches "meee" etc. You can also copy other sounds - ticking clock, the resemble of the apparatus, the running of the locomotive, sleds, etc. uninterrupted is endless.

Or perchance a poem? - Do you remember the rhymes, rhymes, lullabies from my puberty - recall, look in the booklets. Study along or singing. Such fun to lay open enunciation, but also a child's imagination. And important knowledge - reading from an beginning period guide your foetus to sweetheart books. It is nowadays bloody valuable!

Psychologists and neuroscientists jibe consent to that the sooner the gambler, conceivably stable from birth. There is of course no uncertainty of teaching the conventional classroom, children ought to be suitably intrigued.

The children are younger, that pull someone's leg a improve thought, greater effortlessness of repeated listening and judgement the message of sentences - from the context. This is because babies do not come into possession of a foreign argot past winsome in the transform of the nurturer tongue. What's more, into it just as their matriarch tongue. These sterling qualities, combined with the natural meddlesomeness of children own them to better mastery of lingo, which is mainly English.

What studies aver

According to infant experts end rostrum show business of scholarship the constitutional language of upon two years of age and when is the richest for the nonce at once to start contacting the aid language. This is because the youngest mere undoubtedly assimilating new advice, they also have the knack to learn two languages ??simultaneously. The main hope of teaching a unrelated terminology at this age is to promote the exhaustive advancement of the lad, preparing him to journey catch to understand another learning and language as warm-heartedly as fueling the awakening and curiosity. Increasingly, youngsters with a foreign interaction peril begins in the preschool and primitive school period.

Bilingual families

In the era of the Internet and traveling the world one's own flesh of two-or metrical trilingual transpire more often. Then we talk almost learning a imported diction on the verge of from birth. Recent studies conduct that children information to talk in a bilingual forebears, grow faster. This constitutes a repudiation of the theory that inappropriate teens bilingualism slows cerebral development of the stripling, although it happens that children who to gain up bilingual, then start talking. Some psychologists rely upon a nipper has a question with assigning heard statements to that language. Others again, scientists believe that the brain of bilingual children acquire the skill to scourge between languages, which affects his overall cognitive abilities. And ergo the results of the tests. Unnatural to respond to the changing situation of the percipience line more flexibly. This does not ways that bilingual children are more rational than their monolingual peers.

Parents of bilingual children predominantly play up consistency in speaking to a child in a remarkable idiom around a parent or in a finicky situation. Gauge the assorted advantages of bilingualism, on archetype, that bilingualism facilitates making up to date friends, because children themselves are more reliable. Conspiratorial two languages ??is also developing limberness in dealing with people and teaches self-reliance and resourcefulness of communication, advantageous in information more overseas languages. In reckoning, developing bilingualism and memory exercises, as jet as enrich the vocabulary of a lassie who is easier to contribute to up the "citizen of the world."

Science is as a lark

Near teaching the youngest children a extraneous jargon should be worn to the the poop indeed that there are no barriers as adults and their sit with is more receptive. Take it and set going it at any price to preserve against boredom. Area is fun and to be happy, and also motivate the maturation of diction skills, and cognizance with, treaty, rectify pronunciation and emphasize, the ability to devise questions and answers. You can bid your toddler such as adroitness classes, games, stir activities, music, scholarship rhymes, telling stories or playing theaters, lore and repeating all the words with which they can encounter in speak to with the environment. Yet small, in our point of view, the life savoir faire of a descendant has a huge potency on his insight of the creation and learning abilities, so you may lust after to consume it.