Far Cry 4: See the First Five Minutes - Update Gameplay!

Mr.Amakir

Jun 2, 2010
latenightapplepie said:
Also, the player character being another brown-haired white guy is boring. I thought I heard somewhere that the player character would be Tibetan. Oh well.
Lo Flying Frying Pan said:
Oh boy, can't wait to reprise my role as yet another nondescript, uninteresting white-guy saving good brown people from the bad brown people.
He doesn't look white to me.

iniudan

Apr 27, 2011
Valagetti said:
Great everyone is comparing him to Vaas, no wonder why we have sequels.... well I guess there both charming psychopaths.
And if anyone is curious, the setting seems to be Mongolia.
Also I'd like to point out how fucked up this is, everyone is crying racism at the boxart, but shiving a guy in the throat in the most visceral way is fine... goes to show how immature this culture is.
Mongolia is mostly plain, desert and shallow hill (although the west indeed got mountain), this is more like Nepal, especially with the Elephant, which are not native to Mongolia. =p

Architecture (which you can see in the gameplay trailer) also look Nepalese.

frobalt

Jan 2, 2012
Fuck this website.

Tried to watch the top video and was thinking 'Why are these arseholes talking over it constantly? Can't here what the guy in the game is saying' only to realise that the bottom video played automatically.

Fuck you escapist.