Farming Simulator 2013 Ploughs PS3 And Xbox 360 In September

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Farming Simulator 2013 Ploughs PS3 And Xbox 360 In September

New features! New content! A horror double feature down at the drive-in!

Farming Simulator 2013 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/120311-Farming-Simulator-2013-Plows-a-Hardcore-Launch-Trailer] took the world by storm when it launched, but until now it was only for PC and Mac. Things have changed and, come September, current generation console gamers will find out what they've been missing. But if you want to know, right now, what joys to expect from the console version of this beet-tastic title, take a look at this trailer, with its shiny new vehicles strutting proud in the glorious American landscape.

Ahh, the Case IH Axial-Flow harvester is a thing of beauty and a joy forever. It treats your grain like a mother does its child. Or the fuel-efficient Magnum tractor, a high performance dream. Both will be coming to the console version, along with many other vehicles and a new game map. Manage your own farm, face all the challenges of raising livestock and growing crops. Digital farming at its finest!

This one's due for the first week in September, 2013. Farmers, start your tractors!

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
You know what the funniest thing about this game is? It's actually not that bad. In terms of simulators, it manages to balance doing the normal stuff, and then going insane and taking a tractor on a rampage down country roads.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Bah, when I saw the title I thought it was some kind of sci-fi farming simulator, with hover-tractors, and mecha-sheep. Then it turns out to just be a typo. So disappointing.

HaraDaya

Nov 9, 2009
It keeps blowing my mind Farming Simulator actually managed to gain this kind of popularity.
Definitely not my cup of tea. I guess being surrounded by farmers has part in that.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwww yeah :D

Cancel those GTA V pre-orders, fuck your Bioshock Infinite and The Last Of Us this will be GOTY for all years.

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
*puts on his Bane mask and does his best Bane impression* Seriously?

A real farming sim game, wow. That's, that's something alright. I mean; Why?

Albino Boo

Jun 14, 2010
At last console owners will know the joy of going for a quick rotavate on a big red throbbing Massey Ferguson

Chessrook44

Legacy
Feb 11, 2009
Country
United States
Bobic said:
Bah, when I saw the title I thought it was some kind of sci-fi farming simulator, with hover-tractors, and mecha-sheep. Then it turns out to just be a typo. So disappointing.
Au Contraire. 90 years from now we will still be using the exact same farming methods that we do today.

Emmenia

Apr 3, 2009
I AM going to buy this. Purely so that it will look so random on the shelf amongst my other games. Also adding my displeasure that this isn't a futuristic farming sim, but who knows where the series will go next......

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Its one thing thinking its funny and dropping 5 bucks to download it but is it worth getting out of my chair and going to a retailers for? Yes. Obviously. I can't believe I posed such an obvious question.

Farming simulater 2013: 10/10 GOTY. redefines gaming as a whole

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Chessrook44 said:
Bobic said:
Au Contraire. 90 years from now we will still be using the exact same farming methods that we do today.
I think you're underestimating the usefulness of Mecha-sheep. They will be to farming what the printing press was to writing.

A3sir

Mar 25, 2010
I don't know if I would call people buying a game as a joke "taking the world by storm".

Telumektar

Jul 7, 2010
A game that lets you choose between going full sim or going full retard has my total support.

For reference: