Fatal Frame 2 Scares the Bejeezus Out of Japanese Girls

sethisjimmy

May 22, 2009
I'm a little unimpressed. I expected them to have a bigger reaction, but mostly they would just sort of yell when something flash on screen, but then smile at themselves and laugh a bit. Also I personally find it puts the Wiimote in a fairly unattractive light; yeah, waggling is immersive as hell isn't it? It's like I'm really flailing my arms wildly about at ghosts!
I guess I'm just more of a "gameplay or gtfo" kind of guy.

lapan

Jan 23, 2009
sethisjimmy said:
I'm a little unimpressed. I expected them to have a bigger reaction, but mostly they would just sort of yell when something flash on screen, but then smile at themselves and laugh a bit. Also I personally find it puts the Wiimote in a fairly unattractive light; yeah, waggling is immersive as hell isn't it? It's like I'm really flailing my arms wildly about at ghosts!
I guess I'm just more of a "gameplay or gtfo" kind of guy.
But the wiimote would actually be much better for the control of the camera than a normal controller. The question is if it makes it too easy though...

Anyways, it's not like we will get this game. they didn't even localize Fatal Frame 4.

MacLeRoy

Jan 13, 2011
DVS BSTrD said:
I'd have thought Japanese girls were culturally desensitized to creepiness.
Casual Shinji said:
I don't know what's creepier, the game itself, or me enjoying watching two scared Japanese girls?
<spoiler= This is for you> http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Discussions-Components-Files/14492/8311.derpy_5F00_is_5F00_excited_5F00_by_5F00_tranquilmind_2D00_d4nosqu.gif
I dont get it... what does a western cartoon have to do with scared japanese girls?