Father Kinects With An Elbow to the Face

vanthebaron

Sep 16, 2010
ROFLMAO
Jack and Calumon said:
I'm laughing but I really want to know what game has you do those positions. Were they just dicking around or does a game actually reward you for it?

Calumon: Maybe he shouldn't have put his head there? Silly people. :p
I concur calumon.

*you have unlocked douche bag -10 gamerscore*

Greg Tito

PR for Dungeons & Dragons
Sep 29, 2005
Jack and Calumon said:
I'm laughing but I really want to know what game has you do those positions. Were they just dicking around or does a game actually reward you for it?

Calumon: Maybe he shouldn't have put his head there? Silly people. :p
I assume it's the Kinect Adventures game which has you riding along on a raft. And yes, it does reward you for looking like a tool. :)

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Yeeeeees (he said in a Megatron like way), this is what I've been wanting to see ever since they announced the Kinect.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I have a strong feeling that they are going to enforce/sell paddings that you use for riding a bicycles and boxing while using the Kinects.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
That was quick, its been out like what a week? I've got $20 that says someone tries to blame that on video games being to violent in the next three days, who's in?

Exile714

Feb 11, 2009
Meh, that's nothing. I kicked my wife's ankle and knocked her into the coffee table (pushed to the side of the room) where she broke some glasses and the table itself... totally my fault.

Kinect is dangerous two-player gaming. It's still kind of fun though.

Tsaba

reconnoiter
Oct 6, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Tsaba said:
Hahaha, I feel I can quote family guy on this one.

POW right in the kisser!
You act like Family Gut started it. CATCH UP ON YOUR CLASSIC SITCOMS!

OT:

Well, it's better than sending a ceiling fan into your TV. I'd rather get hit in the face than have to buy a new TV.
Since when does family guy really start something? But, for sake of argument and for you sir, just for you, here you go.

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
You know, this happens with all motion control - not just Kinect, not just Move and certainly not just Wii. I've been smacked in the head by a Move-mote and it wasn't pleasant. It's not really the fault of Microsoft, Sony or Nintendo. It just comes with the territory of motion gaming.

SageRuffin

M-f-ing Jedi Master
Dec 19, 2009
That kid's dad got on the flo' and threw dem 'bows.

Drop 'bows on 'em indeed.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
What i like about this is How it's not funniest home video where the camera will keep rolling even after the poor bastard got hit.

It cut away and there was massive concern.

Makes me happy for the kid that his safety was more important than luls

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I am just so amazed how people put all this stuff up on YouTube... Look little Johnny just lost 3 teeth from being elbowed while playing the Kinect with Dad. Let's upload that! That shit is the LOLz!

Don't get me wrong, I am glad they did.. Cause I needed the LOL today.