Fav COD Weapon

AlohaJo

Nov 3, 2010
The Thumper or China Lake. I love ticking people off by picking them off from across the map with it. ^_^

Also, the Crossbow in Black Ops is a lot of fun too.

mr. genocide

Dec 31, 2010
"Oh I can't decide the gan that kills enemys and goes ratatatatatat or the other one that does the same thing only looks differant"... all the guns kill anemys within 1-6 shots... shotguns (with the exeption of the trench gun) are useless as are sniper rifles during multi-player. so I don't know... The M16 i guess

Greyhamster

Nov 26, 2010
gummibear76 said:
the F2000 from MW2

not only does it look cool, but it ownes in CQC, and pisses everybody off when i kill them with a gun that is supposedly the worst in the entire game.
DAMN! Ninja'd!

It is more or less the worst. It kicks smg ass in CQC, but the recoil is really heavy. But once you get used to it (And have extended mags) and learn to start firing at their feet, you'll own. And it does look awesome :D

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
the one which erases the game from existence.

so yeah:

this one.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
I'm torn between the MP5 and the AK-74u, they kicked ass, no actually the Uzi was just too fun and awsome from the hip plus Gold (CoD4!

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
The PPSH from Cod 2.

I destroyed other players into weeping stumps of their former selves with that weapon.

Salem_Wolf

Jul 9, 2009
P90. I think it's my favorite gun, period. And I can't stop using it. It's accurate, though not very powerful. It's a personal choice and though it may suck, oh well.

Or the throwing knife. That's just fun.

shotgunbob

Mar 24, 2009
CoD1: PPSH

(Never played 2 or 3.)

CoD4: AK47 with no attachments

WaW: MP40 with extended mags, it was just so unfair it was fun.

MWR: Intervention silenced (In hardcore mode.)

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
CoD4: M40A3 - I just used it the most and had lots of fun messing around with it.
CoD WaW: Gewehr 43 - I don't know why I just liked it...
MW2: ACR - What can I say, it was accurate and I got lots of kills with it :)
Black Ops: A draw between the AK74U and the Commando - They are both brilliant!