Favorite Anime character?

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Lelouch from Code Geass. It's so awesome to say, Le-LOU-sh. Rolls off the tounge, Le-LOUC-sh.

Also Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemeist, a good character IMO.

EDIT: OoOoOhOhOh!! I see X3heartless likes Code Geass to! WOO, we're not alone!

Mephilese

Jun 2, 2008
Mello, L and Light from Death Note.
I always take a keen interest in strong and interesting characters, especially those whom I can empathise with (Mello in this case when he's always second best to Near and when he lets his emotions get the better of his intelligent mind.) ^ ^
Though it's not exactly fair for me to pick favourites from Death Note since I thought all it's characters in the Anime, Films and Manga were excellent.

lord kamina

Jun 24, 2008
Jumplion post=18.69083.651068 said:
EDIT: OoOoOhOhOh!! I see X3heartless likes Code Geass to! WOO, we're not alone!
What? i thought code geass was the in thing right now, i cant get into it the characters look like a bunch of noodles bunched together clamp haven?t done anything good since xxs holic

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Protoman. Bow down to the awesomeness.

I would mention the Mad King of Omashu or Iroh from Avatar, but I don't think it counts as anime.

Noznin

Apr 21, 2008
Wow...and no one has mentioned any one from Beck... and you guys say you like anime...

poleboy

May 19, 2008
Ein + Ed = win.

I think Totoro is awesome too. He's all cute and fuzzy but he acts VERY STRANGE. Always freaks me out a bit.

Spierek

Aug 17, 2008
Ed from Full Metal Alchemist.

Just haven't got enough screaming, short, overpowered brats :)

Carvi

Jul 30, 2008
Akiha Tohno - Tsukihime
Asuka Langley Soryu - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Arcueid Brunestud - Tsukihme
Haruhara Haruko - FLCL (my fav. anime ;D)
Gilgamesh -Fate/Stay Night
Himura Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin

As for the Type-Moon characters (Tsukihme,Fate/Stay Night) the visual novel versions of them were so much better than the anime xD

Larmo

May 20, 2008
Mephilese post=18.69083.651104 said:
Mello, L and Light from Death Note.
I always take a keen interest in strong and interesting characters, especially those whom I can empathise with (Mello in this case when he's always second best to Near and when he lets his emotions get the better of his intelligent mind.) ^ ^
Though it's not exactly fair for me to pick favourites from Death Note since I thought all it's characters in the Anime, Films and Manga were excellent.
same here i think i empathize with Light more tho, because given the same option with the notebook i might make the same choice, but I'm nowhere near as smart as him so id probably be caught.

poleboy

May 19, 2008
Spierek post=18.69083.651820 said:
Yes... yes we do. On the internet and everywhere else.

lord kamina

Jun 24, 2008
yeh the manga is tones better i have the melty blood manga as well its good i also love the games

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Frick, I forgot Gally/Alita from Battle Angel, Nausicaa and Marco (from Porco Rosso) in my list, I am so ashamed.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Spierek post=18.69083.651820 said:
Ed from Full Metal Alchemist.

Ed isn't really overpowered, all of his Fights are really close and technically both Armstrong and Mustang are better than him.

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
This could take forever:-
I would have to sort mine into two groups for a start, leads and scene stealers.
Best leads would have to be: Lafiel (Crest of the Stars), Onizuka (GTO), Kyon (Haruhi Suzumiya)
Best Scene Stealers: Admiral Spohr (Banner of the Stars), Monjon (FLCL), Rock Lee (Naruto)