Favorite character in a fighting game

Grassypuffs

Jan 19, 2009
Galactus (from an arcade game I played a while ago...hmmm...Marvel vs somethin')
A bit cheap, but I salute he who can dress in purple and kick worlds of ass.

Chainsawfist

Jan 19, 2009
Heihachi from Tekken and Nightmare from Soul Calibur are some of the most badass characters ever. Especially Heihachi. Lau Chan from Virtua Fighter is pretty neat as well.

Al X and Ur

Aug 15, 2008
every character in any kof game, but i like iori, kasumi, oswald, and k' a little more i think, not a fan of street fighter, but i did like kyosuke in capcom vs snk 2.

as far as other games

tekken- paul, bryan, heihachi, and jin since the 4th installment
ssbm- ganon, link, and game and watch
ssbb-no one, they changed too much
soul calibur- my created character in the 3rd one and zaselamel
mk-kung lao and kabal

Syphonz

Aug 22, 2008
Kazuya Mishima, Paul Pheonix, from Tekken.

But in Mortal Kombat, I almost never get my favourite characters: Rain and Shinnok.

DrHoboPHD

Feb 9, 2009
Tira from Soul calibur is my favorite fighting game character.

Recently, due to her lower mid tier status and completely unnecessary handicaps have made me use her less and my skill with her has declined quite a bit (though I have started practicing with her again.) however she is still my favorite fighting game character.

As for who I am best with? Maxi. I don't like his character too much but I just enjoy the style and I do better with it than any other.

TheFace

Feb 6, 2009
Well that would have to be split between games.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - Storm, Strider and Wolverine The ultimate team.
I'd swap Strider or Wolfie for Iceman if my opponent was using a lot of beams (Cable, Iron Man etc.)

Mortal Kombat II/III - Kitana
She's awesome, I went for ages undefeated when MKII was first out

Soul Calibur 2/4 - Taki, Maxi or Cervantes
Maxi more in IV, I love his new, fluid fighting style

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - Akuma
LP, LP, ->, LK, HP... 'nuff said.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
SSB: Ness. His moves feel really natural to me, especially his jumps (which many consider unwieldy). PK Thunder is great recovery, and there are some neat little things you can do with it. The throws and down spike are just pure power, of course. (Who doesn't love spiking Pikachu in between his B-Up jumps?)

SSBM: Jigglypuff. Awesome priority, awesome aerials, awesome recovery, plus the psychological component of simply having Rest. (Link makes a second, since his projectiles are so fun to play around with.)

SCII: Necrid or Xianghua. Both have a cool flowing feeling to them.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
Shin Akuma/Gouki from Street Fighter; Devil Jin from Tekken 5 onwards; and Marth on Brawl.

Caimekaze

Feb 2, 2008
Michael_McCloud said:
Siegfried from Soul Calibur, as I'm partial to paladins and big-ass swords.

Him and Mitsurugi. And Kilik. And Raphael.
Hell yeah Raphael~

And Amy, with the latest in the series. Because she's more like SCII and III Raphael.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
King from Tekken (i've only played tekken 3 but i enjoyed every minute of it playing as King :D)
Definite pick would also be Sagat from the street fighter series. I mean he does Muay Thai, has an awesome eye...cover(? i forgot the word) and you can combo 2 tiger knees together.

Dragofaxer

Aug 15, 2008
Come on, we can all agree that Scorpion from MK is like the coolest of all...

GET OVER HERE!!! :)

blood77

Apr 23, 2008
Slayer from Guilty Gear, aside from looking like a pimp he also can't be beaten. No really look:

rdaleric

Jan 22, 2009
Voldo from soul calibur all the way, so different from anything else and has some top moves