Favorite (Children's) Cartoon Villain

Kiju

Apr 20, 2009
For me, it would have to be Rothbart, from Richard Rich's 'The Swan Princess'. He's just so awesome. For one, he's a smart villain...sorta. Tries to take what he wants legally (for the most part), learns from his mistakes, and he's got an awesome voice actor. (Voice actor is Jack Palance, and his singing voice is by Lex de Azevedo).

No more mister nice guy, no sir-ee~

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
Hmm... Favorite cartoon villain. Does Tom Cat count? I'm going to say it does...
Tom Cat

The_root_of_all_evil said:
Can only be one:

I always looked at him like a hero.

Feb 13, 2008
Mr. Grey said:
True, or at least a victim of the evil Acme corporation. Equally I'd question whether Thomas is a villain or just a guard that gets bullied by the Chavvy Jerry.

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Mr. Grey said:
True, or at least a victim of the evil Acme corporation. Equally I'd question whether Thomas is a villain or just a guard that gets bullied by the Chavvy Jerry.
I questioned it also, but that picture of Tom was too good to pass up. They really do need to make it more clear who is the villain.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Anybody else watch the old action-man cartoon series? Dr X was a brilliant villain.

Aussiboy

Apr 16, 2008
All of the Captain Planet bad guys they try so hard but also seem the trip at the last hurdle, that hurdle being 5 teens with magic rings and a super man rip-off.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Dr. Robotnik from Satam(Sonic Saturday AM) is my all time favorite.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
Maybe this is kind of an obscure reference, but I.R. Baboon from `I am weasel` is my favourite villain. I just love the way he is always set up to pernanmently loose by someone voiced by Micheal Dorn. It is like a metaphor for life.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008

I hated most disney princesses, but I loved Sleeping Beauty. I mean, if you're gonna animate a myth, make it feel like a myth, don't fill it with generic modern cartoon characters. The antagonist was evil and dignified, the prince was... Also dignified, and Aurora actually acknowledged the fact that she was the damsel in distress and didn't feign strength through stupid teenage rebellion or getting in a single shin-kick to one of the antagonists' goons. It was visually one of Disney's greatest works, and was just... Kickass! (Though the Hunchback of Notre Dame was excellent, too.)
Seriously, go watch it again.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
Simon Bar Sinister...

When criminals in this world appear,
And break the laws that they should fear,
And frighten all who see or hear,
The cry goes up both far and near for...
Underdog! (Underdog!)
Underdog! (Underdog!)
Speed of lightning! Roar of thunder!
Fighting all who rob or plunder!
Underdog! (hoo-rah-ah-ah-ah)
Underdog! Underdog!!